Chapter 1: Fourteenth Birthday

Adrienne Marie xx

I awaken to the sound of birds chirping softly outside my window. Stretching my arms and slipping my feat into my plush pink slippers I rise walking to my window and pulling open the drapes.I stand there for what seems like hours staring out over my beautiful kingdom before I remember what today is, my fourteenth birthday. Rushing over to my wardrobe i pick out a strappless yellow dress that goes down to my knees and has a white ribben around the waist that ties in a bow in back. I then pick out a pair of elegant white heels to match. Walking to my bathroom I let my choclate brown hair fall in curls around my waist. I brush my teeth and apply a small amount of mascara and lip gloss so I am ready for the day. Then I run down stairs where I am greeted by my parents who have large smiles on their faces. "Happy Birthday love!" My mother said pulling me into a hug. She let me go and my dad engulfed me in a hug also whispering happy birthday into my ear."We have a surprise for you." My father says letting me go. "Your going to England!" My mother says excitement clear in her voice. I just stand there in shock. I have never been out of our small kingdom of Sugarbay. Where I am trapped inside this fairytale like world. Closed off from the rest of it. "REALLY?" I scream and tackle both of my parents in a large hug. "Yep go pack your flight leaves in an hour your going for three days." My father says. "I can't believe my babys growing up." My mother says tears coming to her eyes. "I'm fourteen mom I'll be fine." I say giving her another hug before I run upstairs and pack my things. An hour later I'm at the airport about to board the plane. "Heres your ticket once you get there someone will be there to pick you up and bring you to the hotel. I have concert tickets and backstage passes for you to a concert to see some popular boyband in the UK tonight. And heres a credit card for any expenses while your there. "Thanks guys I love you." I say one lat time as i hug them and wave goodbye boarding the plane. This was going to be a long ride.

Sophia Rae xx

"WAKE UP SOPHIA WAKE UP ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Louis screams excitedly as him and Niall jump on my bed. "Get up Soph Harry's making breakfast pink choclate chip waffles your favorite." Niall says. "I'M UP!" I scream jumping out of bed and rushing downstairs in my short plaid pj shorts and white spagetti strap shirt. My curly rainbow colored hair falling around my shoulders. I pick up a plate and grab three pink waffles and a glass of milk before setting down at the table between Zayn and my brother Harry who have just started eating. I dug into the waffles savoring the delicious taste."So what are we doing today boys?" I ask inbetween bites. "Well since its your birthday we thought we'd go.." Liam was cut off when Louis screamed. "SHOPPING!" Rather loudly might I say. "OMG really I haven't been in ages thank you so much I'm gonna go get ready." I yell excitedly leaving my empty dishes on the small counter and running to the back of the tourbus to get ready. I picked out my favorite pair of distressed short shorts or booty shorts as Louis liked to call them and a neon pink flowy tank top that had an open back with strips of fabric across and said Free Hugs over my white spagetti strap. I then ran to the bathroom to straighten my rainbow colored hair and apply my make up which consisted of lip gloss mascara and eyeshadow. I then slipped on my white convors and was ready to go.