Money

Mc's POV:
I wake up to feel Bobby's arms wrapped around me, I smile today is the final. Then I remember last night. Noah and I snuck off to the rooftop and well we fucked. I obviously felt guilty for hurting Bobby like that after all the times he told me he loved me and I have said it back, but god Noah was so fine. "Psst." I heard Noah whisper. I looked over and smiled shyly. "Meet me by the daybeds." He mouthed. And I nodded. I followed him outside. "Ok so I was thinking for the money. We should make a pact, obviously either hope and I or you and Bobby will win. So whoever gets the money if it's you or I. We should keep it and well maybe we could continue what we started last night." His hand slid up my thigh. I grinned, "I would love that." I kissed him quickly before getting back into bed before Bobby woke up.
I stood next to Bobby nervously, he was wearing an awful looking outfit, honestly I give myself props for staying coupled up with him all season, but I knew I had played him and the viewers and I was gonna win that money. I noticed Noah smirking at me and I winked at him hoping that hope wouldn't notice, which of course her oblivious ass didn't. "And the winners of love island are MC And Bobby!" The host said smiling at us. Bobby kissed me and I hesitated and looked and Noah who was frowning slightly. "Now you two must pick an envelope, one contains the $50000 the other is empty whoever picks the money can pick either to keep it all or split it with their partner." Bobby let me pick first so I picked the one in front of me, he picked the other. We both opened it. "Mines empty." I frowned. Bobby showed his which had the $50,000 check inside. "Okay Bobby what are you gonna do." The host asked. I grinned, of course he'd split he loves me. "I'll keep it." I heard. "What?" I almost choked. Bobby laughed, "why the fuck would I split the money with a cheating slut." He looked me in the eyes. "What are you talking about?" I asked innocently. "Oh save it I saw you and Noah last night and this morning. I heard your plan. How could you tell me you loved me and had sex with me all over the villa including in hope and Noah's bed multiple times! For nothing." Bobby was now yelling and tears were brimming his eyes. "Bobby..I-" Noah tried to speak up. "Oh god you are such a spineless cunt, you couldn't keep your dick in your pants just like you can't keep your word. I asked if you had feelings for Mc not once but twice and you denied it. Go back to the fucking library and read a book on how to be a good friend." Everyone just stood there speechless. "Bobby I'm sorry I..I do love you." Mc begged. Bobby laughed as the tears fell down his face, "From the bottom of my heart--you can choke on Noah's dick. Just like last night. I'm keeping the money."