OC Profile

Name: Cody Hanson
Ring Name: Cody Hatchett
Age: 26
Race: American Caucasian
Hometown: Ventura, CA/ Shamong, NJ
Body Type: In amazing shape
Height: 6'5
Weight: 224 lbs
Family: Mom and Step Sister (Sonya Deville).

Cody is on the autistic spectrum, but is a highly functional and intelligent young man. His parents divorced when he was 6 years old and shortly moved to New Jersey after the divorce came out final. Cody wasn't into wrestling that much until one day, his mom introduced his step sister, Daria Beranado, aka Sonya Deville. After they watched Eddie Guerrero win the WWE title together, they had a passion to become wrestlers. Growing up, Cody was always a target for bullies, but would always have Sonya in his corner  when he was in his darkest times. After Sonya left home to train for her wrestling career, Cody wanted to be just like her and would eventually follow her footsteps in becoming a wrestler. During his Indie days, Cody had a 2 year contract with CZW and would later on wrestle for Impact on a one year contract while secretly becoming the first autistic pro wrestler. After his contract with Impact was up, he went straight to developmental for WWE and was rewarded with a contract to wrestle for NXT. Cody and Sonya would train together five days a week and travel together for live events. After Sonya got her call up to the main roster, she felt really bad that she was leaving not only her brother, but also her best friend. After time went on, Cody won the NXT title twice and would later be called up to the main roster to join his sister.

Theme Song: