DaMandyz Donuts

Mandy and Sonya: Helllloooooo

Mandy: Welcome to another episode of damandyzdonuts! And today, Sonya and I have a special guest with us today.

Sonya: Everyone, please welcome the newest member of the Smackdown Live roster, Cody Hatchett!

Suddenly, Cody walked in the room with a box full of donuts for them all.

Cody: Hello everybody! Thanks for having me on here ladies.

Mandy: Happy to have you here Cody! Now where did we go this time?

Cody: Being in Portland, there's a lot of local food joints all around the city. But one place that really stuck in my mind was Voodoo donuts.

He then opened the box as Mandy and Sonya grinned at the sight of them.

Cody: Here we have a bunch of different flavors, including my personal favorite, the dirt donut right here.

Sonya: I think I'll start with the voodoo doll one here. And you Mandy?

Mandy: I'm gonna start with this purple one here. What did you say this one was called Cody?

Cody: The grape ape. A little warning about it though, it's gonna taste pretty sour once you take the first bite.

Without missing a beat, Mandy bit into it and immediately made the face that most people make when they taste sour as Cody and Sonya started to laugh.

Mandy: You weren't kidding honey!

Cody: Ha Ha! I told you so!

All of them laughed as they continued to try the other donuts and film the video until Sonya tried the grape ape and made a similar face as Mandy did making Cody and Mandy laugh.

Sonya: Oh my god! I think this one's a no for me.

Sonya then spit out the bite she took as Cody and Mandy laughed some more before trying the other flavors.

*Later*

It was nearly showtime when Cody was about to finish warming up. After doing some stretching and some pushups, he was about to do some situps before a woman with pink hair walked up to him.

?: Need someone to hold your feet?

Cody: Can you? I'm kind of bad at doing this by myself.

The woman then knelt and held his feet as Cody then started doing situps before the woman introduced herself.

?: I'm Gionna Daddio, but on tv, I'm Liv Morgan.

Cody: Cody Hanson. On tv my first name's the same, but my last name is Hatchett.

Liv: Aren't you Daria's step brother?

Cody: The one and only.

Liv: She's told us a lot about you. She's really happy that you're here.

Cody: Sounds like my sister. I mean, we do everything together.

Liv: Really? So you guys are really close?

Cody: Very.

Cody then got alerted by a producer that his match is next.

Cody: Ok, well.... I gotta go, Will I talk to you again?

Liv: Yeah. We can exchange phone numbers later sweetie.

Cody: Cool. See you later!

Liv waved as Cody ran to the guerrilla and waited for his cue as he was fighting Andrade again, but will end in disqualification due to Zelena Vega getting involved.