Fun Time At The Aquarium.

You woke up at the constant knocking on your door. Irritated, you grunted and raised your head which was resting on Ace's chest. "I'm awake, ya know!!!"

"Oh... Sorry. Shishishi~ we are going to The New World Aquarium in two hours. Thatch asked me to tell you to come have lunch before someone hogs it up!!!" You heard Luffy's footsteps leave in a rush as soon as the words left his mouth.

Wait, it's lunch time?

You rolled and checked your phone for the time.

13:24 pm.

You sighed and let your head rest on Ace's warm chest again.

He was like a warm, cuddly teddy bear that you'd never let go of during sleep. Last night, Ace beat you to the beach house during your little race, you were tired and you didn't wanna search for your pyjamas, so Ace gave you one of his many shirts. Since he is a lot taller than you, his shirt reached your mid thighs, so you decided to sleep in you panties and his warm shirt. Last night was a bit cold so you snuggled into Ace without even knowing.

And he doesn't even mind it.

"Ace~" you raise your head to Ace, hoping he would get up and head to the bathroom.

"Ace... Acey, wake up!" You shook him earning a hum from him as he shifts, his arms hugging you closer himself as he buries his face in the crook of your neck.

"ACE!" You shook him harder this time.

"I heard you the first time, ya know?" He chuckled as he blew into your ear, out of reflex you tried to push him away and shielded your ears as you let out a giggle.

"Then get your ass up!" You said, still giggling.

Ace raised his sleepy eyes at you and pouted.

Fuck.... How's he so adorable even though he just woke up?

"Go take a shower and brush your teeth would ya?" You blushed a little as you turned a chuckling Ace's face away from yours.

"Okay, okay~" Ace kissed the tip of your nose before he raised himself and made his way towards the bathroom.

His back muscles flexed as he reached for his towel before entering the bathroom.

I'm proud of you, myself...

Proud of you for not jumping at this hottie.

After cleaning up, you and Ace made your way to the dining room, all the while teasing each other every chance you get.

"Look who finally decided to show up-yoi." Marco raised his eyebrow as he hugged Thatch, who was serving everyone lunch.

"Did you have fun? How was my little brother, (F/n)?" Thatch wiggled his eyebrows at you, turning around to pick up more plates filled with food to serve you and Ace as you took a seat beside each other, trying to ignore the stupid assumptions that were being fired at you.

"Hey (F/n)!" Koala chimed as she entered the dining room with Sabo. You offered her a wave as you were too busy eating.

"I'm surprised all the food isn't gone yet." Sabo said as he looked at Luffy. "Yeah, we said that he could ride one of the dolphins if he didn't touch anybody's food-yoi." "Luffy will behave himself or he's not getting to ride the dolphins." Thatch concluded smugly, trying to hold back a wicked laugh.

"Does that really work? Isn't it a bit too mean? I mean, it's practically deception isn't it?" You whispered to Koala and the others, making sure Luffy doesn't hear it.