3

-Ameilia POV-

Harrison Holden is being wierd, first off, he fires Mariah, is it because he wants me to work full time? Which I would love to do but I cant have Aunt Kellie and Uncle Peter look after Billie after school everyday and then in the weekend, put its more pay and I need that even with the money from mum and dad's will.

"Who was that guy last night, did you lie when saying that you were at a meeting and went on a date?" Billie questioned while we were walking to get her some new clothes and start my part time job at one of the local boutiques that i work at.

"Shut up, no we finished the meeting late and he didnt want me to go home in a taxi." I replied pushing her to the wall playfully. She laughed anf walked in front of me.

What is happening, I said that I wanted to do a full week of full time paid work and I got a email saying that I didnt need to go to the office.
Billie has been alot happier this week that she spend with baby Treyton. I feel happier knowing that she has more family memebers and I know she misses mum and dad but I am happy she got over the mourning phrase.

"Billlie, $40, get clothes and couple of things you want. Dont leave the mall. Ill be in the store ok." I handed the money, Billie saw her friends and their parents. "Hi Mrs Harris, are you sure you can look after her today and let her sleep over?"

"Its fine, I'll message you tonight to say how well she had done today abd any problems." Mrs Harris smiled and walked back to her kids and Billie, I walked back to the boutique that i work part time at.

.........

From Douche Boss:
Come to office 😠😠
Need you.

I looked at my phone, I was walking down the street when the message came through, I looked and scoffed, what is he wanting?

From Douche Boss:
Sorry to ask this.
Come to the office
Please 😬😬

Why is he so hot tempered. What has happened. Has a women told him that she wont sleep with him. Is it is parents?

...........

I walked into the office, I placed my bag on the reception desk and waited a couple of minutes before knocking on the door. Why did I come? What reason is there?

"Ameilia is that you?" There was anger but it has subsided to sadness tone in his voice. I timidly opened the door thinking of different outcomes to this. What will happen?

"Sir, everything ok? Want me to call you an Uber home? Anything you need filing?" I asker the normal question that I have had to answer for the past year.

"No, sit there." He pointed to the couch that was on the wall closest to the desk, I slowly walked over, confused looking at him.
To my conclusion: he had drank. Proberly the whole bottle in his drawer. "It's not old news but you know that my mum and dad are wanting me to get married and settle down."

"Yes sir, people have been saying stuff around the office but I didnt listen to the rumours or so called rumours.

"Well, they are fully true and I need to find a wife, someone that is ready to commit." What is he going on about I know he is talking crap to me, he want to have a fake wife.

"Sir..."

"Call me Harrison..." He looked at his desk. I looked at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact, is he wanting me to find him the fake wife. "How will I be able to find a wife in 2 weeks, and show my parents that I am wanting to be a family man."

Si...Harrison are you saying having a fake wife to show your parents and then go partying. A full on deciving master plan." I stood up and walked to the door. "Im not helping you. You have money, go find someone."