Prologue

June 1957

     A young Jason Voorhees was at camp Crystal Lake with his mother, who was working as a cook for the summer. She couldn't find a babysitter, so she had no choice but to take her son with her for the summer. Because of his appearance, she sheltered him from the outside world, and even from the other children. She knew the world could be cruel to those who are at a disadvantage or look different from everyone else...
     She was making lunch for the campers when Jason went to play with the other kids. They began to make fun of him and his disfigurement, so in an attempt to get away from it, he went into the lake...
Unfortunately for Jason, he didn't know how to swim, and drowned in the lake...
     The counselors were supposed to be watching Mrs Voorhees' beloved son and the rest of the campers, but they weren't. They were hooking up in the woods and talking, pretty much letting the campers run around and do whatever they wanted as long as the kids were responsible enough to not get hurt.

That night, Mrs Voorhees used an ax to murder the counselors that had indirectly caused her son's death, indefinitely closing the camp...or so everyone thought...

~22 Years Later~

The camp had been reopened for the first time in over 2 decades. And something bad was bound to happen, yet young people applied to be counselors at the camp anyways. They were naive to think that nothing bad would happen, because Pamela Voorhees was still very much alive and even after 22 years, was still angry about the death of her son...That summer, she ended up killing 9 counselors and Campers before being killed by Alice Hardy via decapitation with a machete.

What Alice didn't know was that Jason was also very much alive and that he was saved by Deuce Hill. Jason's survival was kept secret from everyone, even Pamela Voorhees.  Unbeknownst to both women, Jason Voorhees was alive and witnessed Alice decapitating his mother with a machete.
After that day, Jason vowed to avenge his mother's death and the machete that Alice had used decapitated his mother would be his signature weapon of choice. He would to go after any teenagers that stepped foot on the grounds of Camp Crystal Lake and make sure they would meet the same gruesome end as his beloved mother...and according to Urban Legends, Jason is still out there, roaming the Campgrounds that he has been terrorizing, even  after 40 years...