Chapter 2

My eyes were still closed but I can hear other people all around. I can feel pain on my arm. Someone picked up my arm and put some gel on my injured arm and then walked out of the room.I opened my eyes, trying to adjust my eye sights because it was a little blurry and it's so bright in the room. I was facing the ceiling. I looked around to see where am I.

    All I could remember was blacking out in ally way and I also remember that person that saved me. I couldn't get his name or recognize his face because it was covered up with a face mask. I was looking around...I was laying on a huge bed, there was a huge TV in front of the bed and some furnitures in the room I was so confused. I walked around and saw brochure on a desk.

 "Baccarat Hotel"

"Baccarat Hotel". Why am I here...what happened while I was out!!!

   While looking at the brochure I looked out the window. I was amazed by the view of New York City. So I walked towards the window and I was astonish by all the tall building and the ocean view as well. I was speechless...but then I was a back into reality when the door opened someone came in. I turned around looking  dumbfounded by who it was. It was the guy who saved me from those rogue men in the ally way. "It's you...are you okay....did he hurt you. All I was trying to do is get my handbag back but I didn't..." I started to cry...this was my worse nightmare...I was almost abused by bad men and killed. I couldn't stop crying I just want this day to be over.

     When I was about to say something else...the guy in front of me came towards me and hugged me. I was amazed...I was shocked by his approach but I felt his warmth. It made me want to hug him back...I felt safe in his embracement then I started to cry again. "it's okay...your safe now.... how's your arm" "it's okay thank you"." Now...let's calm down and tell me what happened before you passed out". "O...kay..."

    I was felt calm and at ease. He told me to sit back down on the bed and I told him about what happened and how I ended up at the ally. "So you ran after the guy to get your handbag back...and that's how you ended up" "yeah" I looked down and felt disappointed. "I wanted to get it back because my wallet had $80 in it and I want to buy something with the money......I wanted to buy a new album from my favorite group BTS". The guy looked shocked and I continued my story and he understood my story. "It's okay you'll earn that money back..." "yeah but I worked so hard I wanted to get so bad" i was forming tears and I wiped them away quickly. He looked depressed while looking at me. He got up and went toward the chair and picked up my handbag. I got up quickly "my handbag....thank you so much. I'm entirely grateful how could I ever repay you..." He was about to say something until the door opened and 6 other boys came in. I looked at them and I was shocked by who they were. RM, Jin, J-Hope, V, Jungkook and Suga were all in the room. I was stunned and excited.  "Are....you" I looked back at the guy and he was mad..."Really... guys can you guys wait till she leaves...." It was too late...he took off his face mask and right in front of me was Jimin!!!
    I was astonished by him. He was standing in front of me. They all looked at me "oh....my...god!!!" My mouth dropped. I can't believe it. BTS is in front of me. I was too excited I couldn't handle any more of this excitement. I felt dizzy again then I fainted again. Jimin caught me. "Hey...hey your okay" he tried to wake me up but...? "Man..."

      "Is she okay..." RM said. They all looked at Jimin. Jimin picked the girl up and place her on the bed again. "She's fine...she got to excited from all of us because apparently she's a fan of us" "Ohhhhhhh....so now explain to me why she's here again Jimin" J-Hope was a little confused by all this. So Jimin told them the whole story again and told them that she was going to buy their new album until the guy stole her bag and took her down in an ally and what not. They now understand..."So what are you going to do... she already knows who we are" "Don't worry V... she's might be very useful for me". Everyone looked at each other then looked back at Jimin. Jimin sat down on the bed and looked right at her and smiled.