Happy Birthday

(Edited 3-4-2020)
Thea's POV
  "Get up Potters!" Uncle Vernon yelled banging on our cupboard under the stairs. "Morning," I said to Harry sitting up groaning. "Good morning." "I hate this stupid place," I complained grabbing some clothes. "Me too." I walked out and into the bathroom to change out of my pajamas.

I walked out to see Harry smiling at me causing me to roll my eyes. "What's got you in a mood?" He asked. "Oh maybe that we live in a hell hole," I whispered yelled making him laugh quietly. "Potter come here now!" Uncle Vernon yelled once again. "Coming," we both shouted at once running to the kitchen. "Make breakfast!" Dudley yelled. "Inconsiderate prat," I whispered to Harry making him laugh. "Shut up and cook I'm hungry!" He yelled again. I got out some eggs cracking them and putting them in a pan while Harry started making the pancakes.

"Where's my coffee!?" Uncle Vernon yelled. He never stops yelling. "I got it," I said grabbing it taking it to him. "Here." I gave it to him walking back to the kitchen. When we were done we gave them there plates waiting for them to finish so we could have whats left even though it was never much.

  "Clean up," Aunt Petuina said. We cleaned up and there was one pancake and a little eggs left so we split it. "Go get the mail," she said again. I went and got the mail seeing we both had letters. I opened the door to our cupboard and put them under our box we sleep in then gave them the mail. "Go to your room." She said again.

  "We have mail," I whispered to him as we walked in. I grabbed them and was about to open it when Dudley opened the door "What's that?" He asked snatching the letters out of my hand. "Give it here prat!" I yelled. "Mom dad the potters got mail!" He ran into the kitchen. "Who would right to you two?" Uncle Vernon asked. Dudley gave him the mail and he opened the letter and it looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Then he threw them in the fire place and told us to go back to our rooms.

-

  It's been a week and we got a few more letters here and there. It was in the morning and we were both laying in our box "Happy Birthday Harry," I said giving him a hug. "Happy Birthday Thea." He hugged me back just then it sounded like someone broke in to our house. We hid behind the door of our cupboard so if someone opened it they wouldn't see us. We heard muffled voices outside the door then screams. Harry held me closely as the door of our cupboard opened. I saw someone with brown hair peak in smiling. "Come on Potters we've got places to be," he said. "Who are you?" I asked. "Come out here and I'll tell ya." We stepped out of the cupboard and I saw the man was huge "Why Hello Harry and Thea I'm Hagrid Happy Birthday," he smiled handing us our letters. I ripped mine open and read it.

  "School of wizards and witches?" I questioned. "Yes Thea your a witch and Harry's a wizard!" He exclaimed. "Doubt." "It." Harry finished my sentence. "Well of course ya are we must be going now." "There not going to that stupid school," our uncle said. "You knew about this?" I asked. "Well of course we did!" Aunt Petuina yelled. "Come on now Harry, Thea." We grabbed on to his arm and teleported to an alley way.

  "What the hell was that?" I asked. "Magic," Hagrid laughed.

  Hope you guys enjoyed! It's a new book and I wanted it to be pretty good love you guys🖤.