Part 8

MESSAGES BETWEEN TOM AND Y/N

Y/N'S POV

"Yes i'll marry you" i screamed tears rolling down my face, tom let out a breath of relief and put the beautiful ring on my finger and we kissed. It was the most magical kiss ever, he picked me up bridal style and we went to the bedroom. Let's just say we had lots of fun that night.

The next morning i woke up with tom right next to me, we were both naked. (teehee)
I stood up trying my best not to wake tom and took a shower, only a couple moments later i feel a pair of cold hands wrap around my waist "hello love" he said in his sexy morning voice.

"Hello fiancé" i giggled, i turned around so i was facing him i wrapped my hands around his neck playing with his short hairs "god i love you" he smiled. "and i love you" i said going in for a kiss. I kept hearing my phone go off but i just thought it was the media freaking out about the engagement.

After about 30 minutes in the shower of me and tom talking and just enjoying each other's embrace we got out. "Hey bubs i'm going to the store to get food, you need anything?" he asked sweetly "uh ya can you please get me some advil my head is killing me" i said back "alright love i'll be right back" he gave me a sweet kid on the forehead and left.

I got some pj's on and dried my hair i got on my phone to see i have lots of texts from an unknown number. I call tom immediately because i was scared.

*𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟*
𝗧𝗼𝗺: Hey love you okay?
𝗬/𝗻: Tom i need you
𝗧𝗼𝗺 what's happened
𝗬/𝗻: i'm getting these threats from from someone i don't know who though
𝗧𝗼𝗺: okay hold i'm in the car hold on
𝗬/𝗻: okay
𝗧𝗼𝗺: hold on baby calm down
𝗬/𝗻: i'll try bye
𝗧𝗼𝗺: okay love bye
*𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟*

It has been 5 minutes and i was starting to have a panic attack, i was use to getting them by now but this one was different i could breath at all. I was breathing but nothing was filling my lungs. I heard the door open and saw a figure.

It was tom. I knew it was tom.

TOM'S POV

I got a call from y/n she's was crying saying she was scared. I was already done with the store and getting in the car. When i got back called her name "Y/n? baby where are you?" i kept saying her name but kept getting no answer.

I ran up the stairs and opened the door, what i saw broke my heart. She was just up against a corning crying, shaking, i went up to her and grabbed her telling her to focus on her breathing. "Love breath In 5 seconds and out 3, can you do that with me?" she just nodded "okay in and out, see there you go".

We did that for about 30 minutes, i picked her up and laid her on the bed. "Go to sleep baby" i said kissing her cheeks and forehead, she closed her eyes and i sat there brushing her hair. I looked at her phone seeing what was on it.

I was pissed off, it was ellie. I blocked the number and plugged y/n's phone in, i laid down next to her and held her from behind. I knew in the morning i was going to contact the police in the morning.