🖤part 7🖤

Soooo we left off with Jackson saying what the hell is going on. Let us continueeee!

J-"WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON?"
B-"Jackson what the hell chill it's" I looked at the clock"it's freakin 7:30 am where we're you last night"
J-"no I won't chill why are guys all fuckin over each other? Payton you have a fuckin girlfriend."
It was silent and I felt a tear on my shoulder and looked at payton. He began to tear up at the thought of Avani. I got angry bc he made Payton cry. I pulled him in for a hug and he sobbed in my chest.
B-"WELL DICKBAG WHAT YOU DONT KNO IS THAT AVANI CHETED ON HIM AND I WAS COMFORTING HIM."
J-"oh, I'm sorry I really over reacted. A lot."
Payton looked up.
P-"I would do the same thing."
B-" hey I'm gonna go get a shower and get ready for today ok?" I asked softly.
Both-ok
I started to get out of Payton's arms. He was hesitant to let go but let go. I got out of Payton's grip and went up the steps. I went in the bathroom and brought my Bluetooth speaker. I don't put the volume up as high bc I like to hear myself sing. Weird right. After me singing a couple songs The song dancing on my own comes on and I start singing. I sung the hole song and I hear clapping.
P-"wow I didn't know you could sing."
B-"are you serious I can't sing I sound like a dying rat."
P-"yah whatever floats ur boat." He walked away and I turned the shower off. I did my morning routine and dried my hair. I don't put any makeup on bc it makes me breakout. I put on some chapstick and txted Jackson and asked where we were going. He said to the beach so I picked this outfit for the day:

 He said to the beach so I picked this outfit for the day:

I put the hoodie over me and packed a beach bag

I put the hoodie over me and packed a beach bag. I put sunglasses, water, and money inside. I put my phone in my pocket. I went downstairs and jax and Payton were already dressed for the beach. It was only a 10 minute ride in our skateboards. They were about to leave without shirts on so when we went outside i took my hoodie off and tied it around my waste.
P-"ok is every-" he looked at me. Then he checked me out. His jaw literally droped." E- everybody ready?"
B-"yah" Jackson turned around and picked up Payton's jaw.
J-"you aren't wearing that"
B-"yes I am"
J No
B Yes
J No
B Yes
J No
BYes
J no
B-no
J yes.
B-"ok lets get going then."
We scared off with Jackson feeling defeated.
———————————————————————————
Ok so that's this chapter. I don't have anything to say so. Um byeeee!
- Teletubbie Goddess🃏