Negative X

For the first time, Anti and Goten fused. Into something badass! Negative X is a half human skeleton that is able to manipulate fire blasters and delivers devastating blows toward its enemy. It's quite interesting, and cool. Anti was speaking in the mind, "HOLY HORSE SHIT!!!", Goten was controlling the body, he was the one fighting. "Alright, you fight. I direct, got it?", "Heh I'm gonna kick some ass!!", Anti chuckled and smiled, "Let's go!", Haaa!, And another thing, this guy can go Ultra Instinct. Negative X gets his powers from both anti and goten, from goten he gets his ultra instinct, from anti he gets, Bill Cipher. Negative X dashes towards Nevermore and quickly Throws devastating blows towards Nevermore. As he attacked, Anti felt something, "BEHIND YOU!"
Negative X turned. Argh! Scar slashed negative X's Eye with his Blade. Anti felt his eye cut as well, "Gah!" Y-You Fu-Fucking ASSHOLE!! , Anti growled, "Sick 'em.",Negative X turned Beast mode a new part of goten, goten Ripped scar's Metal armor kicking him in the air and then using his Six path powers. Take this!Haaa!, Omega boosted up his strength, "Fuck em up!", Theta boosted up his speed and agility, "Keep pushing!",goten was Going berserk he was Fired up every punch he landed broke Scar's armor. Anti got worried he told goten to stop, goten didn't listen, Anti thought he was gonna kill Scar so he took it upon himself and made him stop. "D-Dude! You're going to far! J-Just spare him...", Goten was breathing fast. Anti and goten unfused and goten was bleeding from his eye and was angrily staring Scar in his eye. Anti sighed, "Tell your boss if he ever steps a foot on our planet, we'll do worse damage. Got it?", Anti looked dead at Scar with his glowing eye. Goten went into headquarters, He punched a hole in the wall. "Goten..dude, i'm sorry."goten Turned angrily, and huffed. Anti looked at Delta, "Run a healing unit, D.", Delta nodded, "Of course.", in the healing unit goten crossed his arms and leaned on the glass. "I wonder how the temple is doing...", Anti mumbled.The temple's fine! Delta how long is this healing process. "Well...it only takes 15 minutes, but given your vitals and current state...it'll take..about an hour.", Delta said. Omega just sat on Anti's shoulder, so did the rest of the A.I., Epsilon spoke, "We got a bigger problem on our hands, Y'know...", Hmph!, Epsilon stared, "What's your problem? Nothing you can solve!, "Dude, You're pissed, i can tell.Just shut up. "Oh sorry, i didn't know you get even more pissed when people try to help, you, Grow the hell up! We beat 'em up, that's a victory in my book, I've been in fights and they may have sucked but at least we tried!! So how about you pull up your big boy pants, and deal with it!!!", Anti was silent. Goten teleported out of the healing unit And looked epslion in the eye "How about you shut your fucking mouth, I didn't ask for your life story, you came to me, "Y'know what. Fuck you. FUCK. YOU."Y'know what fuck it im out of here, good luck fighting ragnarok yourself.team were out.Then a character came by the name of Rage X he had the abilities of melee rage and camo.mode and super strength. "....Just fucking great, Thanks a lot Epsilon!", Anti grabbed Goten, "You're not leaving...",Goten turned to look at anti,and rage X looked at anti. "Goten...You need to finish your healing unit, your condition is bad.", Delta said.My healing factor will help me with that!.Goten said. "M-Mr. Goten...don't go....", Theta said, almost crying. Goten got on his knee " Don't cry Theta, I'm always gonna be by your side. Goten wiped her tears and gave her a hug. "Well, if you're gonna be on her side. You gotta stay, bro.", Omega looked at him, pissed, "And don't touch my sister, ya weirdo.", Anti disabled Omega and sighed. "Should we check on the others?" What's going on here?,Blizzard said. Glacier was covered with blood and he was tired, "God, i hate fighting aliens...", Inferno laughed, "Boi! You almost fainted!",Hellstorm came in the room.Whew! those aliens put up a fight. Goten looked at blizzard and hellstorm. Virus and Mainframe were on the couch, groaning, "My bodddyyyyyyyy.....",Zero was in his lab with the ultra stone.Im gonna see what zero's doing.Goten said. Anti nodded, "I'm coming with, maybe Gamma and Sigma can see what he's looking at.", Anti said. This stone is rare! Goten come see this.What is it?,Its an ultra stone, this stone has the powers of...hmm....powers of, Anti cut him off, "The first elder god."My grandfather? Radien.Goten said. "There is a possibility. Or it's just fake.", Sigma included, Gamma looked at the stone, "That is highly impossible. The aura and color of the stone indicates that it's...powerful.", there's no way this stone is fake, Sigma frowned and disappeared, so did Gamma.In goten's backstory goten was apart of mortal kombat, his grandfather Raiden was the first to be an elder god. There' a strong possibility that scorpion and sub zero are his kin. "Aye! Goten, Anti, Zero! We gotta problem!", Deadeye shouted from upstairs.What is it?, "A GIANT FUCKING SPACESHIP JUST CRASHED IN THE YARD!!!", Inferno said.Goten teleported to the ship. Anti did the same, "The fuck...who sent it?",What the hell is that?Is that the symbiote hybrid.The symbiote jumped on goten.Argh! What the Hell!, three more jumped on Anti, except they didn't possess him. Nor attack. They....cuddled him?, "This is so fucking weird-",Goten looked at the symbiote hybrid.Why the hell are you biting me? Hybrid jumped on gotens shoulder and went to sleep. Inferno yelled, "Magma!", He called for the red symbiote and it jumped on Inferno's face. goten went in the house and walked to Theta. Guess what Theta?, She happily jumped up, "We got a puppy?", Theta asked. Goten showed her Hybrid. This is hybrid he will keep you Safe when you are scared. Goten smiled at her. "Omigosh- It's better than a puppy!!!",Goten smiled. Delta sat with Zero in his lab, "Interesting.....Where did you find it?",When goten was battling he gave me this. He told me he wanted to try and get the powers out of the stone. "To stop the threat that is coming?"Yea. "I see. Well..how do you think you can get the power?"Well if we're gonna get it out we need to be careful. "Hmm, affirmative."