Jogan: the return

Sorry that I haven't witten about everyone's favourite, least problematic couple in nearly a year but you legally Cannot get angry because I'm gay. 

Logan pool is feeling very sad. Because he and his broski are have issues. 

It started when Low gun annownced the secund boxing Mach against Krumpet Sexter International. Jek new that logun had secretly only agreed to do the boxing because he wanted to get his hands on Kilt Slicker Intestine's flab. Sumthing bout the Size of that very large man made lagoons baby carrot turn into a regular carrot. 

Basicly Rake said 'u no what, logay.  That is Not jake pauler behaviour.'

Topgun and gayke havent touched each others bums in a long time, or spoken. But they are both secretly very very sad. Fake Brawl misses when Lawless Pringle touches his rhythm stick. 

Dyke calls Likethisvideo, and he starts to cry. But lingo says "hit me with your rhythm stick" 

But then he gets copyrighted by the blockheads. 

"yo Bakewell tart, I have thought of a way to fix hour issues. What if we get Olugaydi Olegaynji to be in a three way with us. We can both get marrid to him Too and he'll b like hour third nipple."

"sounds gud" 

So they bof moov to England and have lots of gay sex with Knife Some Indians.