CHAPTER 11: IS HE...

Author's note: NEW CHAPTER GUYS! I HOPE U ENJOY!!!
LOVE YA! PEACE_FOREVER.
P.S: SHORT A/N, I KNOW!

As they landed, Elsa could clearly see what she had feared the most.
Rapunzel- Oh no.
The workshop was completely destroyed. There were wooded pieces splattered all around the snow. There were no signs of life.
Elsa- WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!
Merida- I DON'T KNOW!
Hiccup- we have to look for survivers!
Elsa- Oh no! JACK!
Everyone inmediatly start looking and searching for any signs of North, Anna or Jack. But the more they looked, the less they found. Until Elsa heard a coughing sound under some wood.
Elsa- I think I found something! Come help me please!
Hiccup and Eugene run over to Elsa to help her lift the giant piece of wood... revealing...
Elsa- JACKKK!! (crumbles over Jack)
Wake up! Please wake up! (starts sniffling). Jack!
Merida- (walks over to Elsa and checks his pulse) I... Its no use. I'm so sorry Elsa.
Elsa- No... NOOOOO! (cries heavily on Jack's body) Jack, don't leave me!! I.. I need you!!!! (cries)
Everyone- (cries)
Elsa- (whispers) I...I.....
Rapunzel- WAIT! Maybe I can help!
Elsa looks at rapunzel

Elsa- Really? How?

Rapunzel- My hair, of course! (Author's note: okay, lets pretend that she has long hair, to make the story make sense, okay?)  I'll do anything I can to save him. 

Rapunzel gets closer to Jack's body. He wraps her golden hair around him, and starts singing. A light fills the air, but Elsa's hope was still pending on a thin line. She wanted to be with him, she wanted him to be safe. 

Suddenly, Elsa saw how Jack started to slowly open his eyes, opened his mouth in search for air. A big smile spread across her face, and soon, everyone was smiling with hope.

As the song ended, Jack started to incorporate. He looked confused, puzzled, but he was okay, which was what mattered the most.

Jack- Wha.. Snowflake??

Elsa couldn't hold her happines any longer, and she jumped onto Jack's arms, embracing him in a hug. She was crying, but those were happy tears. Jack was blushing histerically, but you could see in his face that he was also happy to see him. Everyone watched how cute they looked together, and made swoon noises. Well, everyone except Hiccup.

Jack- Elsa... Are you okay?

Elsa- (chuckles) I'm perfect, knowing you're okay.

They both separated, leaving Jack in front of Elsa. Jack was holding Elsa at her waist, and Elsa's hands were on the back of Jack's neck. Elsa was smiling, and Jack was both blushing and smiling nervously. Jack couldn't hold the nervousness anymore, and separated Elsa from him. Jack turned to everyone, who know changed their looks from swoon to distracted.

Jack- What are you guys staring at?

Everyone- NOTHING!!!

Jack- Then come give me a hug, you guys! I almost died for your information!

Everyone embraced Jack in a huge hug. They were all happy that he was safe and sound, but they had to find clues as to what happened.

Rapunzel- What happened here?

Jack- I really don't remember much. I just remember that Pitch came here and...

Kristoff- Pitch?! What did he want?

Jack- Like I said, I don't remember much. He probably caused the explosion

Eugene- Or... this 

Everybody looked at Eugene, who was holding a used bomb.

Elsa- Then I know who we are also dealing with....

Everyone- Who?

Elsa- Hans.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: omg, omg, OMFG! I AM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR OVER A MONTH!! I'M SO MAD WITH MYSELF!! I'm trying to make it constant, but I'ts getting hard for me! I'll try my best!!

Omg, HANS IS INVOLVED IN THIS MESS? SHOCKER!! Well, not really. LEMME KNOW IN THE COMENTS WHAT Y'ALL THINK!!

Guys, I need your help desperatly!! DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD DO A SECOND SEASON ON THIS BOOK ONCE I FINISH IT?? I wanna tell my cousin bout it, so PLSSSSS LEMME KNOOOOOWWWWW!!

Also, I think I'm gonna make a dare and truth book for u guys!! DATS RITE!! You can ask the gang personal questions, or dare them stuff, and that's when I want to really make u guys get involved in my books!! SOOOOO, YEAH!!

GIVE ME COMENTS!! I LOV SEEING YOUR OPINIONS. THEY MAKE ME A BETTER WRITTER!! 

Any directioners? Check out my other book ''PETALS'', my Zayn Malik fanfic. VOTE FOR IT IF U WANT!!

OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH 4 NOW. AS ALWAYS, LOVE Y'ALL, AND STAY PEACEFUL, MY PANDAS!!!

PEACE_FOREVER :D