im on crack, my condolences

I sat alone at a table for two, staring down at my icy bourbon. Waiting for them to walk through the glass doors and fill the void in my heart. them. I could not, I would not rest without seeing them drop dead on the floor. The way they studded through the city knowing no one would try, or even think to deceive them. They're tounge, that courageous tounge of their that refused to stop flapping around in they're mouth until they won, and they're point was proven. I loved that about them. Loved it too much. So much. I couldn't bare to run the chance of breaking them, disappointing them. They were majestic, like a fire breathing dragon defeating every battle ever fought.

Everyone else had gone, I was all alone in the restaurant. Well, my restaurant. My brother and I, dean had purchased it four years ago. We were prosperous, for the most part. Its most commonly occupied by hunters stopping by Kansas City from or to their next case. Dean handles the bar, his passion, his hobby. Suddenly I hear an ear bursting bell ring. The door. I lifted my head only to be greeted by a snarky smile. It was them, y/n.

"Hey Sammy" they said. They're tounge hiding behind they're pearly teeth.

"Hey y/n, please take a seat" I say gesturing at the seat in front of mine.

"You had something to offer me?" they questioned as they're tounge swayed up and down.

"Yes indeed, I was wondering if you'd be interested in investing on a new project I've been working on." it was all rubbish, I had no intention trying anything new in the slightest. I knew they'd be intrigued by the offer.

"What exactly is this new project" they asked curiously. At this point, they're tounge had started to vex me, it was gnawing at me, asking, pleading to be ripped out. I impulsively wrap my large, veiny hands around they're wrists. They're breath shortens as they looks at me with pleading eyes. I drag they're to the floor swooshing they're through the air

"Get on your knees" I say to they're in a commanding tone. They get on they're knees at my command.

"Let me see your tounge" I say dominantly.

"What, no" they says confused.

"I said, let me see your tounge" I say slightly pausing after each word as fury grows on me. They show me they're tounge and I vehemently grip they're throat and slam they're against the wall, keeping they're neck in my hands and they're tounge still taunting me. They let out a faint moan, they're pulse getting faster. I reach for the machete under the table. They try to loosen they're self from my grip with no success. I get a hold of the machete and hold it up to they're face.

"Open your mouth" I say trying to speed things up. They open they're mouth wider than expected. A smirk grows on my face as I trace they're tounge with my keen blade. Tears start forming at the corners of they're eyes.

"Should I set you free or demolish you" I ask not awaiting a response as my weapon is still running across they're tounge.

"Maybe I could rip your tonsils out or pluck out your teeth." I suggest. Tears streaming down they're cheeks, I decide I have waited enough.

"I love you, you know" I dig the machete into they're tounge. Almost at the instant, they're tounge starts viciously bleeding. They try gasping for air only to choke on they're own blood. I grab they're tough and tug on it, separating the last piece of flesh connecting it to they're mouth. I let them loose of my grip and they fall to the floor. They rest on the cold ground whining, trying to scream only to gag on the stream of blood flowing through of they're mouth.

"Oh, would you shut up already!" I say in exasperation as I sway my machete across they're neck. They're head flies across the room and rolls on the floor. Perfect, now if dean, castiel, jack, anyone, ask where they've gone id just say they was a vampire. I just have to burn they're body, or at least they're head in case anyone try's checking they're teeth for affirmation. I grab they're head with both hands and throw they're in the trunk of the Chevy Impala. Then walking back in to grab the rest of they're body. I drive down to the forest and chop down trees to make a proper fire for they're.

I plop they're remains onto the wood and set it on fire. I watch the flames melt they're soft, silky skin. As mesmerized as I am by the steaming body, I remember all the blood left for me to mop back at the restaurant. I get in the car and drive back, cleaning everything and leave it so clean that it looks like were about to sell it. I lock up and drive to the bunker to get rest for tomorrow. As I walk in not a soul is to be seen. Seems more people than I thought were knocked dead tonight. I chuckle escapes my mouth at the comedic joke I made. I shower and get into bed, finally I got rid of that tounge. As I drift off to sleep, I'm awakened by the sound of a tounge scrapping against the wooden floor. I try to escape it. I roll around. It won't stop. It wants revenge. They want revenge. Always, the sound of they're tounge creeping up on me, day and night.