Day 1: The Meeting

Midoryia's P.o.v:

The principal told us students and the teachers that there will be students, from a different school, and their principal coming to UA High for a few days. I'm really excited to meet them! Anyway our principal said that they will be coming today, and that they have “Unique” quirks. Our principal also explained that one of the students has to almost always be near their principal. Their principal's name is Captain Levi Ackerman. I wondered why they call him ‘Captain’.

Later that day the students showed up in all matching clothes, like us but the girls wore the same as the boys. They all had one fist over the middle portion of their fronts and the other in the same spot but on their backs as they said their names.
It turns out that the one that has to stay with Ackerman-Sensei is Eren Jäeger. I wondered why he had to stay with him. The UA teachers said that students from both schools can go in the courtyard and learn more about each other. I heard Levi say to Eren that he can go to the courtyard as long as he doesn't cause trouble. I wondered what he meant by that. 'Is Jäeger a bully, or if he gets mad enough his quirk would go haywire?.' Those thoughts raced through my head as I followed my group of friends.

As all the students from both schools walked outside, Eren was stuck with a short-black haired girl wearing a scarf and a girl with long-ish blond hair and blue eyes. When we got to the courtyard I wrote somethings about the other students that I noticed, like how those two girls would hang around Jäeger. Once he was alone though, Eren walked over to me. “Um, hi? Sorry if I'm disturbing you but, are you Izuku Midoryia?”

Eren asked me. I looked at him, wondering how he knew my name. “Oh, yeah. Thats my name, your Eren Jäeger. Am I correct?”

He nodded with a small smile and then explained, “Captain Levi told me a little about you.”

[HELLO, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I HOPE YOU DONT HATE IT!!!  I hope you enjoy this story :3
See ya next time friendos!
Lol not sorry for the cliffhanger! 🤗]