Day 1 part 2: Meeting

Midoriya's P.O.V.

Midoriya stared at Jäeger in a confused way. “Heichou told me a little about your quirk and told me something that I don't remember right now.” Jäeger explained as if he read my mind.
'Is that his quirk? Mind-reading?' I thought to myself. “Our Principal told us a little about you as well but, didn't talk about your quirk.” I quickly said.
The two girls that were practically hovering over Jäeger walked over to the both of us. “Hello Eren.” The black haired girl said as the blonde one just waved.
“Hey Mikasa.” Jäeger said bluntly.
Mikasa stared at me in a cruel manner. “Hello, I'm Armin.” The blonde said as she got in front of Mikasa.
Jäeger then explained who Armin and Mikasa are, and that Armin is actually a boy!

When the principals from both schools told us to go to our classes Jäeger handed me a note. When I opened it, I saw Mikasa from a distance death glaring me. I tried to read the note but, failed. 'I guess Jäeger can't read or write.. Wait, how is he even in school then!?' I thought to myself as I walked to Aizawa-Sensei's class. When I sat down I asked Kirishima, who was hanging out with Kacchan, to "decipher" the note. I was sort of surprised what it read.

[YAY, IM BACK WITH THE SECOND PART OF MY STORY!!!!! :3 Anyway I hope you like it!😅 See ya in the next chapter Friendos!!!!]