6

Elijah's POV

I woke up hungry as hell , had a feel for Waffle House . I got in the shower and brushed my teeth . About 20 minutes later I got dressed . I put on a plain white tee , some red joggers , with white an white and black stripe on each side and some zipper designing on the bottom of each leg . Some regular back and white Balenciagas . An Man- Nike cross body bag . An regular black hat I wore backwards , and I headed out .

 An regular black hat I wore backwards , and I headed out

I pulled in the parking lot nn' parked . As I order my food I get a text .
From Jessi The Dick Sucka: come fuck me😫
To Jessi The Dick Sucka: gimmie 15
10 minutes later ...
I pulled up to Jessi house and walked in . I heard moaning . I walked up the stairs and knocked on the doors making it known I was there . She looked at me like she seen a ghost . " I - uh Eli-"
"cut the shit , loose my number" I said walking down the stairs . "wait Eli-" she said chasing after me . "whatchu want moe" I said turning around . She repeatedly pulled on my pants , I went and sat on shorty couch and she instantly got to sucking . She wasn't playin no type games . I watched as her head went up & down on my shit . Then all of a sudden my phone start ringing " arianna  fine ass😍😩 would like to FaceTime" , I sighed as I answered "w-what moe"I said annoyed . "whatchu doing" "ugh shit" I said . "you getting head or sum'n" she asked smiling hard asf . i straight faced her "why you worried about it , you ain't my bitch" . she looked at me like she was rey pop off "bitc-  you know what , I told you about how my ex did me , and you gon sit her and disrespect me ? loose my shit" she said before she hung up . "fuck" I said tapping jessi's head . She looked up at me and got up . I yawned "where yo bathroom" . she rolled her eyes "down the hall on the right" . I walked in her directions and wiped my shit off wit some paper towels . I quickly walked out her house closing the door , and made it to my moms house . As soon as I arrived I knocked on the door . "who is it" my mama said , I chuckled "that nigga" . "I know that laugh from anywhere" she said as she opened the door smiling . I hugged her " I missed you dukes" . " I missed you more my sweet son" she said walking to the kitchen . "Mama I need help" I said looking down . "What's up baby" she said rubbing my back" . " I like this girl , and we kinda been messing around" , "well" she said cutting me off . "let me finish dukes , anyways , she make me feel different , im sprung off her and ian even got no type pussy, she still a virgin, only thing we done is kissed ." I said looking at nothing particular . ma looked at me smiling . "I'm proud of you , watch yo damn mouth though" she said hitting me in my mouth . " well tell her how you feel" she said sitting on the isle . "well that's kinda why I'm here , last night her , stunna , nn' his boo went to a club , she drunk , and was dancing all up on some random nigga , I knew it was just the liquor but that had me feeling some typa way , I took her home nn' went home myself and was knocked . I was doin what I do nn' shorty called me ma , she asked what I was doin den I told her "why you worried about it , you ain't my bitch" ." She sat there in shock while I looked at her lowly . "Now you know that's now how I raised you" she said looking at me disappointed . "I know ma , how do I apologize though , she told me loose her number" i told her . "Call her" she said pointing at my phone. I looked at her confused . "now" she said madly . I called her and she answered one the 6th ring . "yo" I said lowly . her voice began to crack  "hey" . "show yo face ari" I said straight facing in the camera . She showed her face and her eyes were all puffy and red , her hair was an complete fucking mess . "Look shorty , I know I came atchu wrong , a lot , I know , I fuck witchu , like you'n even understand yo , you make my day , my face lights up when I get a text from yo bald-headed ass . I said . her eyes became glossy while she nodded her head . I turned on Right My Wrongs , By Bryson Tiller .
There's a time and a place for all this
This is not the place for all this
Is there a reason why you're saying all this?
And can we talk about it later?
I've gotta right my wrongs
With you is where I belong
You've been down from the go, recognition is what you want
And it's something that I should know
Something that I should know
All the things that you went through, girl I never meant to put you through it twice, no
Tell me how can I right my wrongs
That's something that I should know
All the things that we've been through, girl I never meant to put you through it twice, no 
I sung along , as she looked in the camera smiling . "I'm sorry mama , I'm sprung off yo lil ass , ima be there in 10" I said smiling . She nodded hanging up . Dukes stood in the door of the kitchen and smiled . "my boy" she said hugging me . I said my goodbyes and went to a gas station . As I went in I grabbed a ice tea and went up to the cash register , "50 on pump 6" I said . He rung me up as I looked outside seeing it was dark as shit . I grabbed my bag . "How the hell did it get so dark I was in here for 3 seconds" I thought to myself .

Ari's POV
my phone began to ring " Elijah🙄😻 would like to FaceTime" . I sighed as I answered , "yes elijah" I said annoyed . " I'm atcho door shorty" he said smirking . "Coming" I said hanging up . I zoomed down them stairs and opened the door letting him in . "Go" I said pointing to the stairs . As he led I looked at my feet . As soon as we hit the top he walked in my room and kicked off his shoes . "Don't get too comfortable" I said laughing . " come'er" he said licking his lips . "why" I said dragging the y . "Arianna" he straight faced me . "Okay okay" I said sitting on his lap . I could feel his man part poking my butt , but Ian say nothing . "Get up" he said looking at me .  I did what I was told and he laid me on my back  . As he pulled down my shorts I covered fat ma making him laugh . He moved my hand and looked at me . "Eli , I-I'm not ready"  I said covering fat ma again . "We ain't even doing nothing" he said moving my hand . He went in and started to suck and lick on fat ma . As he licked , sucked , and slurped on me all I felt was pleasure . "mmm fuck e-elijah" I said as he put his index finger in fat ma . "I'm about to cum" I said as I gripped on the sheets . "hold it mama" he said going faster . I came and he came up sticking his tongue in my mouth letting me taste myself . He took off his pants and we pulled the cover over us letting sleep take over .