oneshot #3-𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕗

"MAX!!",I yell as she leaves.Honestly,she thinks I'm flirting!could you believe this?!Since she's new and all I just wanted to be her friend!But then she just leaves me like im the most annoying idiot on earth.

"Hey midnight,yelling for you're girlfriend,hm?"

I lied.I fucking lied.

"At least I have a girlfriend.All you have to play with is your dick.2 inches isn't big by the way"

Now he thinks max is my girlfriend.Great.

"Be careful,midnight.You dont need to any more girls pregnant"

What was he talking about?!ive been single my whole life,and I definitely have never gotten someone pregnant!

I got my answer.After the whole conversation he and his friend kept chanting "PLAYER".

Wow.I didn't know how to feel.I had to put my mind back on max.I feel terrible  that I made her leave just because I was being a moron.

2 hours later at max's house

Knock knock knock

I was knocking on Max's door,planning to apologize to her about what had happened.The door opened,but it wasn't max.It was some big,muscular dude with a mullet.

Damn.He was tall.i had to look at the sky to see him!

"Hello sir..um do you by any chance know where ma-"

He slammed the door.oh wow.rude

I looked to see if there was any other way on entrance.i found an unlocked window.it was pretty high,though.

But I,lucas Sinclair,had the best idea since wrist rockets.i grabbed a peice oF paper out of my binder and a sharpie.I wrote "it's Lucas" on it and jumped up to where I could knock on her window at least 2 times.

It worked!I got inside and tried my best to be quiet.She told me about how her mom had to marry this bitchass old man and that the guy with the mullet was her stepbrother.His nAmE was billy.

I finally apologized.Her reply was "well it took you long enough.But it's ok.We all have our bitchy moments".

After that I don't know what happened.It was all kind of a awkward silence.After about 10 seconds,we started moving closely towards eachother until our lips met.

I was suprised at first."wait,what am I doing" was the first thing that was going through my head.the kiss lasted about 5 seconds until we both pulled away.We looked mildly embarrassed at first.My face was red for like,10 minutes!

I was studdering like crazy."w-what wa-as th-that about?"

"Honestly,I don't know.I felt like it....well.."

"Well...dO youuu..wanna be my girlfriend"

"Of course.why do you think I kissed you in the first place?"

"'Cause you felt like it",I mocked.