I Do Adore

(College Student!Stan x Famous Athlete!Kyle)

{Stan's P.O.V}
I'm currently sitting at a table in the outdoor dining area of the busy coffee shop that I'm at. Working ton the homework my professors had assigned me on my laptop when I hear commotion coming from the front of the coffee shop. I look up at see the famous basketball player, Kyle Brofloski. I get caught staring by accident and look away, back at my laptop. Honestly, I have a crush on this guy. I've been, or have seen on the tv, all the games that the South Park Cows have been to. And this guy has found my Coonstagram account and actually followed me. How could I not adore him and love everything about him and his lifestyle? I get back to working on my laptop when I hear footsteps walk over and the scrap of the metal chair in front of me being moved. I glance up and see Kyle sitting in front of me in that chair, sipping some kind of tea as he dismisses people who were gathering around him. I pretend to not notice him sitting there, but I was too late since he already noticed me.

"Hello darling. How are you today?" He asks me, hinting that I should just play along. "Umm..Well I've been better. My professors love piling lots of homework on their students, I suppose." I respond, noticing people starting to back off as we talked. He smiles a bit at my attempt to play along, and genuinely look pleased about the people backing off. He leans closer to whisper to me, "Thanks for helping me out. People don't know personal space at all." I smile back at him, whispering back, "It's not a problem. Though I'm confused about why you don't like the attention from people, I enjoy helping people out." He laughs a bit, then we continue chatting. We got to know each other better, and I began to crush on him harder. He soon has to leave, and he kisses my cheek before leaving the coffee shop. When he completely gone from my sight, I sigh happily. I happily pack up my things and leave the coffee shop, a slight bounce in my step.

Not soon after returning to my dorm, I receive a message on my phone. I open Coonstagram and check it out, finding that Kyle has decided to text me. He asks when we can hang out again, and I say that I'm free next Sunday if he's up to doing something. He responds, saying that he's free as well that day, and says that he'll take me to go see a movie with him. I agree to it, and shortly realize afterwards that this could possibly be a date. Freaking out about it on the inside, I continue chatting with him until it's time for me to go to sleep. I tell him goodnight and turn off my phone, plugging it into the charger. I get changed into my pajamas and get into bed. I can't wait until next Sunday, whether it's a date or not.

{Next Sunday}
Waking up in the morning, I regret not going to bed at a reasonable time. I sit up slowly, suddenly wishing that I hadn't drank so many bottles last night. I haven't opened my eyes yet, and I've seemed to concern one of my roommate because he walks over and lightly slaps my cheek. I groan and open my eyes, sending a glare at the roommate that lightly slapped me. It was Kenny, who looked relieved that I was somewhat okay, though his relieved look falls into a frown.

"I told you not to bother him, he's fine." Says my other roommate, Mike, as he walks past my open room door. "I did it though-" Kenny grins "-and you were concerned about him too!" He doesn't receive a response from Mike, which means that he annoyed him again. He turns his attention back to my half-awake self. "Regret anything lately?" He asks, completely knowing that I had gotten drunk last night. "Yes, very much so. Could you at least get me some headache medicine please?" He smirks at my question, already knowing something. "There's actually a bottle of it and a glass of water on your nightstand, Mike was concerned about you, whether he decides to show it or not." I smile a bit, and gratefully take the medicine.

"I think his partner is chipping his walls down slowly." I think out loud, and gaining a short laugh from Kenny. Getting up from my bed and stretching, I ask him what time is it, also wondering if there's anything to eat still here. "It's about 2 in the afternoon," he responds after looking at my alarm clock, "You've slept through your classes, and it's about time for you to go on that date you got for today." I take a double-glance at my clock, and sure enough it's 2:15 pm. "Shit," I mutter, starting to panic internally. Kenny leaves the room to let me be, before I kick him out, closing the door behind him. I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower, brushing my hair that I really need to get cut again, and pull on a random casual outfit.

Finally leaving my room, I go into the kitchen and look through the cabinets for something to eat. I can't find where Kenny hid my rock candy sticks, so I try to call for him. Getting no response, I sigh and close the cabinets, figuring that he went to work. I look through the fridge next, and after finding nothing that I want to eat, close it. Turning to leave the kitchen, I meet face to face with Mike, who's holding my box of rock candy sticks. "Where'd you find them? I though Kenny took them all again." I ask him, taking them from him excitedly. "He did, and gave them to me instead. Not my type of candy though." He states, walking past me into the kitchen and opening one of the top cabinets. "Go have fun on that date of yours, just don't get back late." He tells me, taking out a box of something. I nod silently, leaving the kitchen with a smile. I take the box back the room with me, and put it in my satchel with my phone, charger, and gum. After grabbing my satchel, I head out, giving a short wave bye Mike, who might've waved back. I wasn't paying attention.

I finally reach the destination that we agreed to meet at, the carnival in town. I don't see him in the front anywhere, so I start to worry. But then my hand is grabbed so I look up from my shoes and see that Kyle's holding my hand. I smile a bit and greet him, which he responds just as happily. "Let's go in, yeah?" He asks, swinging our intertwined hands a bit as we walk. "Yeah, let's go in. I want to play some of the games here." I tell him, only slightly blushing at his acts. He tugs me inside, snapping me out from my thoughts. This is going to be really fun.

{Later On; Afterwards}
We had lots of fun. I won him some prizes from games that weren't related to basketball skills, and he won me something prizes as well. We shared a cotton candy together, and also went on lots of rides. But it had started to rain on us, so we ran back to his car. Even though we became drenched, we weren't completely soaked. Didn't stop us from turning the A/C to the heater. He decided to drive me back to my dorm, which was very sweet of him to do. I thank him for driving me back. He says that it isn't a problem, and then the car ride was mainly in complete silence.

When we arrived back at my dorm's building, I move to get out but find the door locked. I look back at him, asking him if everything's alright. He tells that he has enjoyed today, and asks if I'd liked to do it again at some time. I say yes since I do want to do this again, and kiss his cheek. As I pull back, he pulls my close again and gently kisses me. It sweet and shorter than what I wanted, but I smile at him. He smiles back, truly happy.

"Can't wait for our next date," I tell him, watching as his eyes glow in happiness. "I'll come pick you up after my game then. You'll come watch, right?" He asks me, looking very cute while his nervous. "Of course I'll come watch. I wouldn't miss it for the world," I reassure him, kissing his cheek again before getting out. I wave bye to him, and watch as he drives away before going inside. Taking my bag of prizes and my satchel up to my room, I'm very grateful that my roommates aren't home currently. Because once I got inside my room and put my stuff down, I collapsed on my bed tired from the event of today, falling asleep thinking about Kyle.

(Hello lovely readers! I'm back with another story for you. Hope you guys enjoy this one. Have a lovely day/afternoon/night! Bye! -Author)