Run for Your Life

Pauls' P.O.V.

  The lads and I decided to take a nice walk over a couple of blocks until we George stumbled into a bar. Typical George.

"Aye Ringo. I see you eyeing that pretty lady over there!" I teased.

"As if you didn't have multipl women either. Bloody to think of it, Paul." Ringo shot back, defending himself. He really was into this girl, but as soon as I took a glance at her, I saw what he saw. That lady really was a sight. In fact, I might be on her case. I should let Ringo get to her though, all of the ladies like me the most, don't they?

"Go and get her." suggested John. I thought he would've fallen for her almost straight away. Wasn't it orgininal of him to go ahead and steal the lady I like? Well is he blind or stupid or both? John must be drunk, I can't remember a romantic time when he does not interfere with me and my love life.

"But..." Ringo stalls, "My nose. It's bloody big." he gives a horrid excuse.

"Every girl is mine. You should be jealous. You, Ringo, should be the favored one of us four." I confessed.

"Aww alright. For you, my lovely Pauline." he states dramatically as he turns around in his suite and struts up to the fine woman.

"Treat her like you treat dirt!" George grabbed my shoulder tightly. He looks a little... high.

"Ringo turns around suspiciously to find George constantly opening is mouth, blinking and pointing at me. I quickly shook my head and made a gesture as if I were cutting off my throat numerous times.

Aye, I thought to myslef. I think Ringo may have a mighty fine chance with this bird.

John came trudging up the brick-road only to drop his scotch bottle in the street, glass shattering. "George! What in the bloody name of hell were you doing in there?" he shouts.

"I thought we had an agreement! You eat, I drink, you know?" he continues. I begin to light a cigarette innocently. I make sure to add suspense and look both ways a few times.

When I turn to the right, I see a enourmous line of hippes outside of the cheap store down the street. ON my left I see Ringo scratching the back of his neck and rocking back to forth while talking to his girl. To me, I think she is satisfied. Who doesn't want to go out with a Beatle, you know?

I feel yet another tap on my shoulder, turning and glaring. I see a tall women who is wearing a highly perverse skirt and thin, plaid, black tights that run down into her knee-high boots. I thought she looked very... noticeable.

I hear she say, "Aye youngblood. Might we have a little talk?" she asks as she picks me up and carries my like a new-born baby. I notice the beer bottle in her hand and I look at her face. She has a beard! She is a he?

I suddenly break out into a spas attack. I begin fidgetting about as he dropped me on the solid concrete ground. I get up and run. This creep might've been chasing me, but I didn't look back. I sprinted towards Ringo, leaping onto his back. He quickly looks back and he grabs my legs. He runs into the women's restroom and locks the fat lady stall. Well this is awkward.

A young girl looks beneath the stall door and gasps. She stands and covers her mouth, I can indicate through the crack. She throws herself against the stall and slowly slides down, her speed increasing the closer she reaches to the ground. When her rump hits, she falls to her side. I suggest to Ringo, "Should we... maybe... see if she's alright, Rich?"

"That just might be the issue." he replies as he rises from the trashcan he was previously lounging on.

I stood up and unlocked the stall. I carefully step over the fainted girl and cradle her in my arms. Ringo puts the back of his hand against her forehead to see is she has a high temp.