Welcome Nigerian gems!

This is a book that is meant to feature books that have been written by Nigerians. It's going to be like a big collection of Nigerian stories to help spread the word about our Nigerian books.

Everyone stands to gain from this book, how? It gives the writers an opportunity to promote their books even more and helps Nigerian readers locate and support books written by their fellow Nigerians.

Take note the stories that will be featured here have to either be based in Nigeria or have main characters that are Nigerians.

If you have a book that fits this criteria then it's very much welcome to be featured. All you have to do is send this account a private message with the following information about your book(s):

Author's name:

Book title:

Genre:

Status:

Book blurb/summary: please make the book summary as short as possible.

Is the book Nigerian based or not:

That's all you need for your book to be featured here!

You can submit as many books as you like, the more the better.

What about books by Nigerians that are not based in Nigeria?

Don't worry they're not going to be left out. If you're a Nigerian and your book is not based in Nigeria there's another book by @Nigeriangems that's made just for you. It's called The big book of stories by Nigerians. It can be found in our reading list called The big book series.

Just follow the same process, that is send your:

Author's name:

Book title:

Book blurb/summary:

Genre:

Summary:

Nigerian based or not:

To our private message and you'll be featured! Easy right?

Don't forget to spread the word to all your friends and followers to help advertise not only your book but others as well. Don't forget We rise by lifting others, so start spreading the word!

How does the featuring work?

Each book that has been accepted will get a chapter in this book. You are allowed to tag as many users as you like to help spread the word for the author.

To help in pushing this book to higher ranks as this book is still new don't forget to vote and spread the word.

Comments are allowed but no rude remarks should be made in this book please. Any rude remarks made in this book will be deleted and if you fail to stop you will be muted.

Note:
Authors that have been featured are required to tag at least 5 users to help spread the word.

If your story contains LGBTQ+ characters please don't forget to mention it in your form so that it will be included in your chapter.

Please try to keep your summaries as short as possible.

We reserve the right to edit any book summary that needs editing.

If you have any questions feel free to message us @Nigeriangems

Created and run by ZharahCollins