Chapter 24- A Perfect Wedding

The piano gently played its tune,while Lou stood straight, on the altar.
Lou wore a black tux like usual. But in this one, he had a small red rose out of the chest pocket, and instead of his usual puffy blue tie, he wore a small black bow. His white shirt underneath, was visible at the chest.

As the piano progressed, a white dress, started sweeping the amethyst carpet, that had many different types of flowers. Dolls awed at the dress that flowed and sparkled in the light.
The doll in the dress face blushed, while his purple and green eyes focused on the altar. A white, mesh veil, covered the dolls freckled face, as he glided up the small steps. Lou smiled in awe at the smaller doll.

Regardless of the veil, a gentle smile could be seen.
Lou and the other doll faced each other while ox stood in between. The piano's song came to an end as ox began to speak.

"Everyone, we are gathered here today to unite these dolls together in a sacred ceremony of love. Which is something that can be hard to find. And when you do find it, it can be hard to keep. Marriage includes many things.. compromise, trust, change and comfort. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we wish you both the best. You may say your vows now."

Lou smiled while lifting the dolls veil. Nolan's eyes sparkled from his tiny teard, and his cheeks were a light shade of pink.

Lou cleared his throat while holding Nolan's small hands. Uglies and pretties, all focused on him now.  Lou looked deep into Nolan's eyes

"Because of you, I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be, the love of my life, my soul mate, my person. I will forever love you, mi florecito , mi angelito, y mi novio."

Nolan blushed a darker shade, still smiling in flattery.
Ox, nodded, as if in approval.

Nolan took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, while Lou mouthed the words" It's ok".
Nolan gripped lou's hands tighter and started his vow

"I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to encourage you, and inspire you... And to love you truly, through good times and the bad. I will forever be here, to laugh with you, to lift you up, when you are down... And to love you unconditionally, through all of our adventures in life, together. All that you are, is all I'll ever need."

A silent atmosphere filled their ears, as ox smiled and raised his hands toward Nolan and Lou.

"I now pronounce you... Husbands!"

Lou pulled Nolan into a deep and meaningful kiss. Dolls cheered from their seats, clapping whistling and jumping. Lou and nolan hugged each other as their friends cheered from the audience.

This was a couple that was truly made for each other.

A couple that was truly... Together.