❤Chapter 10❤

This chapter is in third person's p.o.v

Dedicated to _Allina_

Picture of Ade at the top 👆

•Edited•

Enjoy!

"I've brought the meat!" Tayo announced as he entered the kitchen.

"Is that why you're now shouting?" Wunmi said and collected the bag from him.

"Lara, please wash this meat and I'll slice the veggies."

"Okay." Lara opened the bag.

"Everything is not for the fried rice, some are for the 'Asun'. Tayo said.

"Abeg," Lara faced him. "Don't give me headache here, take the ones you want to use, go grill it outside."

"Okay ma." Tayo chuckled and took the meat he needed and went outside.

Tayo, Wunmi and Lara were preparing food as Ade was arriving from Port Harcourt today.

"Are we going to take him from the airport or he's coming here from there?" Lara asked me.

"It's true o, I didn't even ask Tayo." She realised she hasn't asked him, Wunmi peeped through the window and saw Tayo, "Baby, Are we going to take him from the airport?"

"Yes, he doesn't know my house besides Lagos is not the same he knows before." Tayo laughed. "Make he no go lost."

"It's even true." The women laughed.

After a long cooking, they finished and put everything in order at the dining room table.

"Let's go." Tayo said. "He's at the airport already, he'll start complaining now."

They got into Tayo's car and he drove them to the airport. Driving for 15 minutes, they got to the Local airport. They waited for a while till they saw Ade standing between two vehicles.

"Ade!" Tayo called.
Ade who was looking at his phone looked around as he heard his name then he saw Tayo walking towards him. He walked towards him too and they hugged.

"Big bro." Tayo called.

"Little brother!" Ade joked.

They walked close to the women, "Wunmi!" Ade saw Wunmi and hugged her, "Wow, you've grown up a lot."

Wunmi laughed, "So you haven't grown, ode."

"No oo, grow ke." Ade laughed. He noticed Lara and whispered to Wunmi, "Who's this beautiful babe?"

Lara smiled, "I'm Lara Johnson, Best friend of our dear Wunmi."

Ade smiled deeply "Nice to meet you, I'm Ade Williams, the older brother of Tayo. You're a real beauty."

"Thank you and nice to meet you too."

*Time skips*

"Tell me, does she have someone?" Ade asked Tayo when they were alone.

Tayo looked at him, amusingly. "Wow, you like her already?"

"Answer me and yes I like her."

"Brother, I have to tell you the truth. You can't be with her, you know yourself now." Tayo said.

Ade gulped down the last drink in his cup, "I'm dead serious about her, she's different. Like she's the one I'm waiting for."

Tayo shook his head, "This babe just got her heart broken by a playboy like you too and you expect her to accept you."

"Just give me a chance with her, I'm really serious."

"Okay, You'll tell Wunmi first." Tayo looked at the direction of the women. "Wunmi!" he called.

Wunmi came to him, "What happened?"

"It's Ade, he wants to talk to Lara."

Wunmi laughed and said "Really?"

"Yes." Ade nodded. "I'm serious."

"You can talk to her, we'll excuse you two." She looked at Lara. "Lara! I'll be back, I want to check something with Tayo." Then she winked at her.

Lara laughed at her as she already understood what she meant, "Okay oo."

Tayo held Wunmi by the waist and they walked upstairs. "Let me see your boobs now?" He pouted.

Wunmi shook her head, "Shut up, silly pervert."

They laughed and headed upstairs to his room.

***

New chapter!

How do you see it?

I apologize for the short chapter, I'm experiencing writers block and a lot of things happened today.

Vote, comment and share.

Love y'all

Gamma ❤❤