Chapter 1 (Filming)

Lexi's *Pov*

"Ready to leave Rosie"I ask my best friend "yeah I'm ready to leave Lexi"Rosie answered me back then comes downstairs so we can leave for set to carry on filming for the TV show that me and Rosie act on, "let's head out"I say "yeah let's head out"Rosie says we head out of our house and headed to my car to make our way to set to film.

•On Set•

"hey Lexi hey Rosie"Calum our cast member says to me and Rosie "hey Calum"I say "hey Calum"Rosie says Calum hugs me and Rosie and we hug him back, "hey girls"Harry our other cast member says to me and Rosie "hey Harry"I say "hey Harry"Rosie says Harry hugs me and Rosie and we hug him back, "we better head and get ready to film"I say "that's true let's go and get ready"Rosie says "see you girls on set"Calum says "yeah see you girls on set"Harry says me and Rosie head to get our makeup done and Calum and Harry head to get changed after we've finished getting our makeup done we headed and got changed and after Calum and Harry finished getting changed they went and got their makeup done, after we've finished getting ready we headed to set to start filming our scenes for today's filming.

•After Filming•

"Wanna head to Taco Bell on the way home"I ask Rosie "yeah would love to"Rosie answers me back "can I join"Calum asks "can I join to"Harry asks "if you would like to"I say "would love to"Calum says "yeah would love to"Harry says "we'll meet you there"I say "sounds good"Calum says we head into our cars and made our way to Taco Bell.

•At Taco Bell•

"I really love you guys honestly couldn't of asked for a better cast to work with"I say "I agree couldn't of asked for a better cast"Rosie says "couldn't of asked for a better cast"Calum says "definitely couldn't of asked for a better cast"Harry says, "I love you three"I say "I love you three"Rosie says "I love you three"Harry says "I love you three"Calum says, here's your food"The Waiter says "thank you"We  all say after the waiter places all of our food on our table then leaves, we all tuck into our food 'Ring Ring'My phone rings disturbing me eating "I better get this it's my manger"I say "go ahead"Rosie says "hello"I say answering the phone to my manger "hello Lexi how are you"My Manger asks me "I'm good how are you"I say "I'm good, your probably wondering why I'm phoning"My Manger says "just a little bit"I say "do you have a half day tomorrow"My Manger asks me "yeah I do"I say "ok good can you meet me at my office tomorrow after work please need to talk to you about something"My Manger says "yeah I can"I say "see you tomorrow"My Manger says "see you tomorrow"I say my manager hangs up the phone and I lock my phone and place it down on the table, "what did she want"Rosie asks me "wants to see me after work tomorrow"I say "ok"Rosie says I then head back to eating my food, after we finished in Taco Bell we said goodbye to Calum and Harry and we headed home and went straight to sleep ready for another day filming tomorrow.