chapter fifteen

Georgia's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I found myself leaning against Brads arm with our fingers locked together. I felt slightly a bit better about the situation, i couldn't ruin this afternoon.

"Baby, we're here" he whispered closely to my ear, i turned my head around seeing the taxi was parked outside a cottage like a house you would find in fairy tales. The house was painted white with a thatches roof (reminding me of the youtube Joe Sugg) on the walls either side of the door were hanging baskets. The house had a small gate, then a pathway leading up to the front door.

Hand in hand, we walked up the pathway then Brad gently tapped on the door waiting for an answer.

"Don't be nervous" he said quietly placing a small peck on my cheek before the door opened relieving a middle aged women. She had short hair and similar facial features to Brad.

She smiled brightly at Brad before hugging him tight so he could barely breath.

"Mum. I. Can't. Breath.".

"Sorry Bradley" she let go of her son letting him breath again as she chuckled. "It's been a while since I last hugged you".

"I know mum" he said embarrassed. "Mum, this is Joe's daughter Georgia".

"Hi Mrs Simpson" I said becoming increasingly nervous.

"Oh please dear call me Anne" she said friendly giving me a small hug. "Come inside".
We both stepped inside, Brad falling to his knees as his dog Jesse whom he told me a lot about came pounding to his legs.

"Jesse" he cooed over her, ticking her neck as she licked his face. "I've missed you the most Jesse!"

"Oi I heard that" Anne sighed causing me to giggle. "Brad are you sure this is your girlfriend? She seems too beautiful for you".

"Mum" Brad gasped.

"Oh sorry, I forgot your relationship is a secret apart from me knowing".

"It's fine" I added looking over at Brad as he mumbled to himself.

"You lucky little fella, treat her well Brad!"

"Mum, your suppose to hate the girls I bring home?"

"She's a keeper, I'm glad he's finally found someone like you Georgia. This relationship will last a lifetime". She gave me a cheerful smile as I faked one back.

"Is that my son?" A deep voice questioned as we wandered into the kitchen, a man who I presumed was Brads dad stood up and giving Brad a manly hug.

"It's me dad"

"You haven't grown, still a midget" his dad teased him. "And you must be Georgia"

"Hello" I replied back nodding as he hugged me.

"Welcome to the Simpson family" he greeted me.

"Take a seat guys, I've just made some fresh pancakes before you have to head for sound check. You must be starving" Anne fussed.

"Is Nat in?" brad asked his dad.

"She's upstairs, she'll be down in a minute to see her baby brother".

"Stop teasing the young boy over being the baby of the family" Anne defend Brad as she boiled the kettle. "Drinks?"

"Can I have a glass of water please?" I asked politely.

"Brad you get Georgia her drink!" Derek ordered Brad, with a sigh Brad left the seat next to me grabbing a clean glass and pouring me a glass of cold water.

"Someone call Nat down, the pancakes are ready"

"Nat!" Derek shouted after a couple of moments footsteps were heard rushing downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh look it's my baby brother" she awwed seeing Brad settle back down on his chair. "Alright bro?".

"Good thanks you?"

"yep".

"Nat, this is Georgia. Georgia this is Nat my annoying sister" he introduced us saying annoying quieter so Nat couldn't here.

"Is this the girl you told me about before you went on tour about fancying her?" She questioned giving me a friendly as she took chair the other side of me.

"Nat!" Brad moaned his cheeks burning bright red."Dont listen to she tells you" Brad whispered in my ear.

"Georgia I can tell you the most funniest stories of Brad when he was younger".

"I would love to hear them" I gave Brad a devilish smile then looking back at Nat.

"There was this one time, Brad was at the swimming pool-"

"Save the stories for later"Anne placed the freshly made pancakes on the table, which were covered in maple syrup and sugar. The taking the seat opposite me on the table. We all tucked straight into our pancakes, which tasted absolutely delicious.

"As i was telling you earlier about Brad at the swimming pool" Nat began to speak again telling me a childhood story about Brad. Brad placed his head onto the kitchen table and sighed loudly.

"You swore you would never tell anyone that story" Brad hissed at Nat as she finshed telling me the story of Brad loosing his swimming trunks on holiday once.

"Can't keep secrets away from your girlfried" Nat shook her head.

"Are you coming to the show tonight?" I questioned.

"Yes, ive been counting down since i bought the tickets" Anne admitted as she stood up collecting the empty plates and placing them in the dishwasher.

"Is there an aftershow party?" Nat asked Brad who bit his lip thinking about it.

"We can go out for some drinks to celebrating"

"I hope you don't get drunk" Anne warned Brad.

"Its fine Anne, i wont drink as im underage. i'll have to look after the drunken children" i reasured her as she sighed in relief.

"we better leave you, ive got soundcheck" Brad moaned.

"have fun" Derek said as we gave hugs to each family member a hug.

*

*

*

*

*

James's POV

Hand in hand Charlotte and i decided to have the courage to speak to Dean.

"Dean can we have a word?" i knocked at his hotel room door.

"come in James" he smiled then noticing his daughter followinng behind me. "Hi Charlotte darling, im just having a quick word with James. Wait outside for me yeah?".

"No Dad, im here with James" she said firmly, Dean's eyes laid on our hands which were still together".

"What did you want to speak to me about?"

"Is it best if you say it?" Charlotte questioned. I shook my head.

"No its best if i tell him"

"Tell me what?" Dean said impaiently.

"Dean, Charlotte and i are to-"

"together?" he intrupted.

"yeah" Charlotte said shyly. "Please dad dont hate James for this, i know business and family"

"Who said i would hate it?"

"what?" we both said shocked.

"You two can do what you like if you are both happy, just no big break up"
_________________
DEAN SHIPS CHAMES WOOP(: