🍒24🍒

Jimin was so frustrated. He facepalmed and ran his hand through his hair in distress. The doctor said he'd have to wear glasses permanently.

But that's not what Jimin was so stressed over at the moment.

He looked over at the empty seat across from and the plate of hot eggs and toast. He was stressed out about Jungkook.

He was stressed about all the sweet compliments he receives from him. How handsome he was. And just how different he was from everyone else.

And on the other hand, he was stressed about his boyfriend. Here he was eating breakfast with this guy who flusters him 24/7 who wasn't his boyfriend, who treated him so right, a guy who made his heartbeat out of his chest.

He was having world war three in his head. He needed to make a decision and he needed one fast.

Thie biggest question was... does he like me?

Jimin quickly looked up at the sound of his voice.

"You look like you were ripping your hair out from afar. You good?" Jimin nodded and picked up the hot chocolate and sipped it.

"That waiter is kind of hot." Jimin coughed and rested the hot chocolate on the table and grabbed some napkins.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook pointed at their waiter who looked over at them and brought them a plate of French toast.

"This is for you, it's on the house don't worry about it." She smiled bending over a little too much. Jimin gagged at her cleavage.

Even if he was straight he'd still gag he thought as he looked at the French toast then back up at Jungkook.

"Want some?" Jimin glared at him and shook his head no. He watched as Jungkook Enjoyed it. He also swore he saw him wink at the girl.

He poked at his food and thought of what to say.

"You know for my first date with One of my ex we want to the fairgrounds." Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"That's amazing." Jimin sighed. Was he actually jealous?

"You're so confused," Jungkook mumbled. Jimin looked at him then nodded.

"I am." He said. Jimin caught on them looked up.

"But I don't know what you're talking about." He nervously laughed and stuffed eggs in his mouth.

"What were you talking about." Jungkook asked. Jimin shrugged diverting his attention to the girl that came this way again.

"What could she possibly need again?"

"Can I help you gentlemen with anything?" She stood weirdly and Jimin sized her so hard.

"No, we're fine," Jimin answered with a glance. She looked at him then at Jungkook.

"He said we're fine." He smiled and she walked away rolling her eyes.

"Is she still hot?" Jungkook nodded.

"I wouldn't bang her though." Jimin kicked him under the table.

"Respect everyone."