Where the roses grow

15th October, 1954, Jacksonville

Amanda Costigan. A young graceful woman, blessed by her mother's beauty. She lived her peaceful live, walking around with such elegance like no other could ever.

She was wearing her black, lacy dress. A strong red lipstick and a deep black eyeliner. Her pale white skin, contoured by the color of her eyes. A dark blue mixed with light spots of green. A beautiful combination. Her hair was hazelnut brown and it had a light red tint to it.
The black shoes fit her feet perfectly. With every step she made, it was like an angel would walk upon humans earth.

Amanda walked along the river, gazing over the water as she made her way to a small bench. She sat down, swinging one leg over the other. She adjusted the little cloth which laid over her shoulder. Her eyes roamed over the slow, flowing river, drowning in her thoughts of life.

Therewhile a young lady walked past her vision and sat down quietly besides Amanda. The lady was twirling a Rose between her fingers. Amanda did not notice her until she spoke up. A light, tender voice ringing in Amanda's ears. Her gaze turned over, looking at the woman. Dark blonde hair, light, almost ice blue eyes, a small waist and Amanda knew she was taller than that lady. She was wearing a deep blue dress, long black tights and black shoes. Her hair was braided and laid to the side, the tail laying on her shoulder down to her breast. It was shorter than Amanda's hair.

The Lady began to talk, slow and with manners. „Excuse me madam. May I say something?" Amanda nodded. „Of course. Please go ahead."
„You Are really beautiful." The lady looked over to the river and got rewarded with a shy smile. „Thank you." Amanda retorted and also looked back into the water. The sun was setting and the colors mirrored in the river. Silence arose between the two and all that could be heard was the quiet chirping of the birds around.

Amanda slowly stood up and corrected the bottom half of her black dress. Liz her eyes were on Amanda. „Excuse me. I have to go now. Have a nice evening." Amanda smiled shyly and her feet started moving. She walked down the path she once came from and past the people. The sun soon was completely gone. The night came and the moon arose. The shimmering light showing in a reflection in Amanda's eyes.

She was lost in thought, when Liz walked up to Amanda and positioned herself next to her. „My lady?" She said calmly and held up the rose. Amanda looked at her, the shine never leaving her eyes. Liz felt as if she could see the universe in her eyes. „Beautiful." She muttered to herself, then locked eyes with Amanda. „Can I help you?" Amanda asked and stopped in her tracks. „Please take this Rose. It reminded me of you." Liz said and smiled. Amanda took it, careful not to hurt herself on the thorns. „Thank you." She retorted and smelled on it.

„Another thing. Will I meet you again?" Liz looked to the side over the flowing river. Amanda thought about it. Even though they both have not talked this much yet, she still enjoyed the company of Liz. So she nodded. „Of course. Meet me here tomorrow. Same time. Same place." Liz smiled and took Amanda's hand, planting a soft kiss on her tender skin. „See you tomorrow my lady." Amanda blushed, a pinkish shade painting her cheeks.
And so Liz and Amanda walked together for about another minute together before their ways took different turns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So uhh. To clarify a few things.
This is an urban legend. It is about a girl named Elisa Day who was murdered by a guy.
You can read that in the description of this book.
I decided to bring this legend to paper and write it in here. Only that I replaced Elisa with Amanda and the guy with Liz. Of course there are a few things changed in here. So don't coma @ me.

This won't be a long story. That has to be said.
Be sure that there only will be 4 more parts to this.