Chapter 3

February 11, 2023

Anya was a witch. It was one of her favorite things to do, learn spells, meditate, and talking to spirits. For her it was fun. But it's scary, the only time we've seen a spirit was around the time her grandmother was dying. Me and Victoria talk about Anya's gifts often, we try to find out when the veil is thin enough for us to talk to her. After days of research we found out that on Halloween the veil is thin enough for us to communicate. We looked a bit longer and found that in her birthday it's thin for just one spirit. Unless you were born on the same day as someone else. Victoria and I always plan a birthday party for Anya after she died. Not many people are told about it because Anya would want to see her true friends. So every year we go to a library and talk to her Victoria and I go to library. The reason only we go is because of our abilities. After that we usually get her favorite ice cream and walk around Earthbound, her favorite store.

I remember one year we tried to do a Ouija board but that opened the veil and it took forever to convince the spirits to go back. So we discuss against that. We asked the library of we could use one of their buildings and light a candle for our dead friend every February 11. In her birthday you have to summon her, on Halloween she just appears. For the ones who remember her, they dress up as BNHA characters. It was her favorite anime.

This year we're gonna talk to Anya visa candle. if the candle flickers twice it's a no if it flickers once it's a yes. Hopefully she's in the mood to talk today, after she died she became super depressed. She's always sleeping, yes spirits sleep, or not in Louisiana. The only way for her to answer is if she's in Louisiana, if not she doesn't notice it. Sometime we can text her and she answers. But only when the veil ain't thin. But she doesn't really text us unless she is warning us about something.

Knock knock

I go over to the door and open it. Victoria, walks in.

I nod and lead them to my room. I shut my room door and go to the closet. I grab some of Anya and I's crystals and my candle. Ve and I sit in across from each other and we wait.

After a few minutes the candle flickers three times.

"Hi Anya." Me and Ve say at the same time.

" Missed us? " Ve asks.

The candle flickers once. I see her smile.

"Can you visit more often please?"

The candle flickers once and then starts to flicker again but stops. Maybe.

"Are you here in the room?"

The candle flickers once.

"Tap whoever you're next too."

After a few seconds Ve jumps.

"Ha. I'm better than you She's next to me." Ve brags. I shake my head at her.

We're gonna watch some BNHA and maybe listen to some DEH."

The candle flickers almost non-stop. This happened the first time we did it, Anya was happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 7 pm and Ve had to go home. I told her goodbye and shut the door. I called Harley over and she stayed with me for the night, we just curled up in bed and cuddled.

"Goodnight Baby"

"Night Love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: For any witches out there please be careful and do not use my information on how to contact people. Now on Halloween the veil is thin and it would probably be thin on the Day of the Dead. Doing magic does tire people out so have caution.