CHAPTER 11

Picture of Nurae(New-Ray)in the MM!

DYANA POV

A Few Months Later

Yasss bitch I'm outta the hospital!

Right now we at school. I'm walking to my locker and that girl Arielle bumps into Me.

Ari: Watch where you going hoe!

Me: Yet you the one that gave half of the niggas in the state a blow job!

Ari: Excuse Me?

Me: Your excused!

I walked away to my locker. I never liked her. I Always had a bad feeling about her. Then I saw a circle form. I squeezed my way into it to see. Ari arguing with some girl. She was lightskinned, had black and blonde hair and she had cheek piercings.

Ari: What you gone do bitch?!

???: My names not bitch!

Ari: Then what the fuck is it? Even though I don't give a fuck!

???: It's Nurae(Played By Nulato)

Then she punched the shit outta Arielle she got on top of her and constantly punched her in her face. She dragged her ass near one of the classroom. When the teacher came out, she grabbed the teachers hot coffee and poured it all over Ari's face. Then a teacher finally pulled her off.

Nurae:  I know, to the Damn office!

Then she walked away like a boss. She had No scratches or Nothing. Then the warning bell rang signaling us to go to first period.  I hurried up and grabbed my stuff. I headed to Ms.Bell's History class.

I entered the class and sat at my usual seat. Then everybody else came piling in.

A Few Minutes Later

There was a knock at the door. Then that girl Nurae showed up.

Ms.B: Class we have a new student, this is Nurae, do you want to tell us anything about yourself?

Nurae: Well I'm from New Orleans and you can either call Me NuNu or Rae, either one will do

Ms.B: Well where do you wanna sit?

???: You can sit in my lap ma

Rae: Please, if a Roach won't sit there what makes you think I would, I'll sit next to her

The whole class erupted in laughter.

She came over and sat next to Me. Her accent was thick. She's very pretty.

These boys kept talking about football and it was aggravating as fuck.

???: Man ball is life

Then she turned to Me.

Rae: If ball is life how come they riding the bench all season? But thats none of my business let Me sip my tea

I couldn't help but laugh.

Me: You dead funny

Rae: Thank you, what's your name?

Me: Dyana

Rae: Girl that's dead cute, lemme get ya number so I can hook you up!

She took her phone out and I gave it to her.

Rae: Imma text you now

She text Me and I scrolled down my messages and she clicked on Anthony picture.

Rae: Hot Damn! He is fineee!

Me: Girl he's gay

Rae: Mannn

Me: Girl but how about I go over to his house and you can come with?

Rae: Ight! I bet I can turn his fine ass straight!

We both bust into laughter and zoned into the lesson.

ANTHONY POV

I just woke up to see a large, muscular body next to Me. I then noticed that it was The Bae. I'm kinda jealous that he's having a baby with some girl but a baby is a blessing.

He tossed and turned until his eyes fluttered open.

Teri: Heyyy babyyy

Me: Wassup?

Teri: Still waiting on that call

As if on cue, his phone started ringing.

Teri: Hello?.....  why can't you just tell me now?...... Ight I'm on my way

Me:  What was that?

Teri: Somebody wants Me to come over

Me: Oh

I watched him as he went into the shower. Then I felt my phone vibrate on the nightstand.

Text Convo

Yana: Hey Ant, can Me and a friend come over to Ur house after school?

Me: Yea, y'all can come

Yana: Thx

Me: Yw

End of Text Convo

After a while, Terius came out wearing gym shorts and a wife beater. I watched him slip on some socks and slides.

Teri: Bye Bae

He kissed Me and left the house. What do you do when your left alone in your boyfriends house?

Raid that Nigga fridge.

TERIUS POV

I arrived at Arielle house. I knocked on her door and she answered it in a robe. She had a lot of make up on. That looked ugly as fuck.

Ari: Come in

I walked in and we just stood there staring at eachother then I looked at her flat stomach.

Me: you don't look pregnant

Ari: well... I'm not

Me: What do you mean

Ari; I got an abortion

She said that with a straight face like she didn't care. Anger took over Me. I grabbed her by her neck and slammed her into the wall. She was gasping for air but that only made Me tighten my grip.

Me: You killed MY BABY!

Ari: I'm.....  so...... sorry.......

Me: You should be happy I have enough sense not to kill you!

I let her go and she fell onto the floor struggling for air.

I walked out of her house but then I stopped at the door.

Me: I really hope you burn in hell

I walked out mad as fuck. Why my life?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

@Nulato... surprise!

Short, I know.

Please read my other books!

|Vote✔|

|Comment...|

|Share|

Thanks for your support!

~kiki