4

The next day:

I gave my permission slip to all my teacher so they could sign it then I gave it to the teacher that was doing this feild trip. So now I'm picking your partners for this trip said Mr. Alex ugh said the class. So Diane will be with King, Ban will be with Elaine, Merlin with be with Escanor, Meliodas will be with Elizabeth, and then Liz will be with Leo said Mr. Alex. I'm going to be with Meliodas sweet. So when we go outside tomorrow you will stand and sit with your partner in the bus, the plane you get it you will be with your partner where ever you go got it said Mr. Alex yes sir said the class.

The next day:

I woke up and grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs. I gave my family a hug and kiss. I will text you almost every day I said you better said Veronica we'll make sure to respond said Margaret thanks I love you guys I said we love you too said both Veronica and Margaret. I ate breakfast and then gave them a last hug and kiss. I left to go to school.

A hour later:

Okay class stand next to your partner said Mr. Alex. Meliodas walked up to me. Meliodas and I have gotten even closer he asked me to be his girlfriend nobody knows that we are dating.

Flashback:

Hey Meliodas I said are you ready for our date said Meliodas yeah I said. Meliodas and I went to a fair. Hey let's get on that ride I said sure said Meliodas. Meliodas and I went on a cute boat ride. We got off the ride. Hey how about that ride said Meliodas okay I said a little nervous. We went on a small rollercoaster. Hey are you getting hungry said Meliodas yeah I said. We went to eat some food. After we ate our food we went to play some games. Meliodas won me some stuffed animals. ( A/N: this is what Meliodas won )

 ( A/N: this is what Meliodas won )

Thanks Meliodas there so cute I said you're welcome it was easy said Meliodas

Thanks Meliodas there so cute I said you're welcome it was easy said Meliodas. I gave Meliodas a hug. The last thing we did was go on a Ferris wheel. We was now on the Ferris wheel. So Elizabeth we have gotten to know one another and we have become friends but now I want to be more than friends said Meliodas. What I said so will you be my girlfriend said Meliodas yes I said. I gave Meliodas a kiss he kissed me back.

Back to reality:

We got in the bus heading to the airport. ( A/N: bare with me I never been on a plane before or in an airport before). We arrived at the airport and they check our bags and our body's to make sure there wasn't any weapons or drugs. We passed and we we're allowed on the plane. We went on the plane and sat down then Mr. Alex did a head count. Okay everyone is here I want everyone to be in their best behavior said Mr. Alex yes Mr. Alex said all the students that went on the trip. We put on our seatbelts and I was starting to get nervous. Hey it's going to be okay just hold my hand if you're nervous said Meliodas thanks I said. I started to hold Meliodas's hand. The plane started to take off. I was getting tried so I fell asleep.

A few hours later:

Meliodas woke me up because we were about to land. Wow you slept for a long time said Meliodas. Sorry I said it's fine said Meliodas. The plane had landed and we went threw the same procedure as we did back in the Liones.

A/N: ahh I almost forgot to upload. Sorry