Chapter 8: Lost

Hey guys! So I realized my title is a little long but i have no other ideas so comment your suggestions and your title may be chosen!

Lost: To be very confused, insecure or in great difficulty. That pretty much summed me up in this moment. To think that someone out there had actually understood me. That I wasn't dreaming. It was a comforting thought to know that it wasn't all in my head. Could he still remember who I am? I doubt it considering it was just one night and it's been a month since then. I can't imagine it would have been something important enough to remember. Even so we could be friends if all goes well. Before that night I hadn't wanted anything to do with the prophecy. I didn't want to be obligated to spend my life with some snob, that would get along better with Keina than me. The dark angel and I would have to be able to cooperate and that can't happen with someone who doesn't understand me. Now that I've met Elliot I have confidence in others understanding me too. When Keina saw his name on the list afterwards she insisted I see about talking to him immediately but, I didn't think it was necessary. Knowing he existed was great but, it's not like I was ever obsessed enough to go see him the moment I knew.

I spent the day watching Keina match jewelry to her dress and shoes. I really did try to stay interested but, I had a hard time doing so given my lack of interest towards how to properly match jewelry and shoes, no matter how important she thought it was. So after a few hours of watching her go through her walk-in closet full of shoes, I decided to sneak out of her room and into mine. I doubt she would have noticed anyway, she was too busy freaking out about how her shoes weren't in perfect order. I turned to my bookshelf and pulled out my spell book. I looked through the summary for the first time and saw that one of the titles was scratched out. Upon closer inspection I could vaguely read the word prophecy. Great! something to remind me of this darn prophecy again. My whole life has been planned around it an I barely know the details. All I know is that I'm supposed to find a fallen angel and that keina has to find an angel. I mean, when's the last time you've seen an angel? Even in my world it's a myth. However everyone seems to get it. For some reason Keina and I were never told about the prophecy because apparently we weren't ready. Finally my curiosity got the best of me and I didn't care wether I was ready to know it or not. If this was to be my life I wanted to know what it was based off of. I checked page it was on and skimmed the pages.

I was one page away rethinking if I should. It said page 457 and I was at 456....one page away from my destiny and I was hesitant. Finally I swallowed my fear and discarded my worries. I turned the page hesitantly. "What!?"

XD I wish I could see you face right now lol! anyway I'll try to post more I promise!!! Thx for being awesome and post your title suggestions in the comments I want to hear your ideas even if you think it's stupid, it can't be worse then some of the stuff I've come up with!