Chapter 1: The Crew and Jake Meet Again.

• Dedicated to Aloha the Alpaca

It had been 2 months after Ashley and Austin got married. Richard and Veronica also got married 2 months ago. Jake was a alpaca working at McGoat because he wasn't good enough for Alpaca King, so he had to go to the goat part of town. Jake never had a relationship after Ashley, because he abused poor Ashley, but gladly, she found Austin. Everybody around town knew about him abusing the ONLY girlfriend he ever had. Ashley got a succesful music career and became famous for her sing "Title" which was a collaboration with Meghan Llama. One day Ashley got a call from an unknown number, and obviously answered because let's be real here. She heard Jake's voice and screamed and ran into a wall and ended in a comma because of her hatred for him. Austin also got the call and he panicked like "oH SHOOT NO" because he cool like ya know AHHAHAHAHAHAHA no. Jake went to visit Ashley and Ashley damn slapped him in the face. Everyone in the crew was succesful and known as the "Cheerleading Alpacas" by the whole town. Jake kicked the whole crew because he was left out, but it was his fault. He freaking abused her, that's completely wrong. And then the crew left and the girls reunited with their old friends for a girl night. They jammed out to "Me & My Girls" by Alpaca Harmony, "All About The Goat" by Meghan Llama, and "Title" by Ashley and Meghan Llama. They also watched some That's so Alpaca, Alpaca Montana, and Goat McGuire. And then something horrible happened....