Introduction

As a recent graduate from a music college, and almost 21, Jace is ready to explore the world and make his mark on it, preferably a big one. His dream is to release music and become a hit sensation across the country, but first, he needs his first job. He discovers an open position as an entertainer nearby at a local bar called "The Drunken Imp," oblivious to the fact that a mafia gang does business there. On his first day, he notices how nice the place is, and after his first show, he packs up and gets ready to leave. He goes to have a word with his boss before he heads out, but when he goes to his office, something isn't quite right. He hears quiet whispers and decides to eavesdrop on the conversation going on behind the door. He hears mention of... killing people? Jace panics, and soon enough, he finds himself tangled up with that same gang of maniacs.

If you want to know what happens to him, well, read the book to find out! :)

A/N:

Hey guys!

I'm starting up this book and I hope you enjoy it! It's a little out of my comfort zone but I'm sure I'll get a feel for it more once I get the story going. I am going to update as much as I can, because of course, I have school and everything. I really hope you guys like it!

-polinimon