Chapter 4

Ibukis POV:

"Oh okay, so what do you wanna do now?" I said to her, laying my head on the table. "O-oh um...wa-want to go to th-this c-cafe nea-nearby?..." Hmmm..what cafe is she talking about? Eh, ill accept! "Sureee!!!" I said excited and happy. I grabbed her arm softly not to hurt her and went upstairs. "You can pick whatever you want to wear from my closet!" I said to her, showing my closet. "O-oh um th-thanks!" She said happily to me. Im
Glad shes happy.

All these hurt marks from her are reeeeeally bad.. where did she get them? Well at least shes happy here. "I p-picked wh-what i wa-want to w-wear.."

(Not mine ^) "Cuteee!" I said while being hyper

(Not mine ^) "Cuteee!" I said while being hyper. "Nownow let me get an outfit!" I went to my closet and tried finding something. "OOOh! Heree!"

(Not mine ^) "Th-thats an am-amazing ou-outfit ibuki!" She said with a smile on her face

(Not mine ^) "Th-thats an am-amazing ou-outfit ibuki!" She said with a smile on her face. "Thanks!!! Now lets goooooo!" I grabbed her arm again but softly. We went down the stairs and out of the house. I followed mikan as she went to the cafe. I reached out my hand for mikan to take. "H-huh?" She said in confusion. "Take my hand.." i offered her.

She grabbed my hand and then we continued on our way to the cafe. "Look mikan! Theres komaeda with hinata! Lets go to them!!" I told her happily "O-ok!" She replied to me. "KOMAEDAAAAA! HINATA!!" I shouted at them. "Huh?" Komaeda looked over to me and mikan. They noticed us then went to us "Hello, Ibuki and Mikan." They said to us. "W-we were going to th-the c-cafe over th-there.." Mikan pointed in front of us. "Oh, LETS GOOOO!" I grabbed them all then ran there.

"Wow, ibuki sure does have a lot of energy, expected of the ultimate musician." Nagito said with a smile. "Now lets gooo!" I got them and walked in. "T-table for 4 pl-please.." Mikan said to the Chair lady (i dont know what they're called ;_;) "Alright, come with me." She told us then she got us a table then went away.

"Here are the menus!" Hinata said, giving us each one.

Menu: (sorry this is small D:)
Eggs, Toast and Tea (5$)
Bacon/w Eggs, Bread and Tea (9$)
Pasta/w sauce (10$)
Burger/w Fries (15$)
Chicken/w Rice (18$)
Rice (4$)
Salad (5$)
Fries (5$)
Popcorn(5$)

"Maybe ill get pasta with sauce." Nagito said. "Ill get burger with fries!" I said. "U-um..Sa-salad.." Tsumiki said. "Ill get Chicken with Rice." Hinata said. The waiter came over, "Orders?" He said "Pasta with sauce, Burger with fries, Salad and Chicken with rice." I replied to him. "Okay your order will be ready in 15 minutes." He told us. "What should we do I'm sooo bored." I said acting sleepy.

"Th-the food should be here s-soon i-ibuki..." Tsumiki told me.

15 minutes later (the creator is lazy)

"Here is your food." The waiter put down our plates in front of us then we started to eat. Tsumiki wasn't really eating though... "Hey tsumiki, you should eat!" I reminded her. "O-oh im so-sorry!!" She replied then started eating.

After they finished eating and paying for their food..

"Im reeeeeeally full now!" I said happily. "Well thats all for me and hinata-kun...we need to go back home so bye!" Nagito said, pushing his chair behind and leaving with Hinata. "We should go back to my house too, Tsumiki! Come on." I grabbed her hand softly then went outside to walk back to My house.

I offered Tsumiki to hold my hand again and she accepted. We walked back together to our house and not hers because she might get hurt again. Time passes by fast, we're already here. I opened the door and allowed tsumiki in first. We went upstairs to change and she borrowed my clothes again.

I wore a dark blue and purple striped shirt with oversized pants. Tsumiki wore a indigo hoodie with white pants. We went downstairs to watch television, nothing good was on so we decided to nap together...on the couch.

(To be continued! Sorry if this is short again, anyways i will maybe be starting a komahina fanfiction after chapter 5 or right now!)