Civil War

"ross gave me 36 hours to hand you in, that was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

" you're after the wrong guy."

"your judgement is asqueue. your war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"and there are 5 more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first tony, I can't."

"steve. you know whats about to happen, do you really want to punch your way out of this one?"

" alright, I've run out of patience, under roos!"

"nice shot kid."

" thanks, well I could have stuck the landing a bit better but it's just a new suit. it's nothing Mr Stark, it's, it's perfect, thank you."

"yeah, we don't really need to start up a conversation."

" okay, "

" capt.. Captain, big fan, "

"i'm spiderman."

"yeah, we will talk about this later, just..."

"hey everyone"

"good job."

"you've been busy."

"and you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place, i'm trying to keep...... i'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers Apart."

"You did that when you signed."

" Alright, you going to turn barnes over , your gonna come with us now, because it's us. or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite. Come on."

Steve suddenly lifted his arms above his head and Clint shot an arrow through it releasing his hands from their hold.

"Hey, guys, something..."

"Whoa. What the hell was that?"

"I believe this is yours, Captain America."

"Oh, great."

"All right, there's twoon the parking deck.One of them's Maximoff,I'm gonna grab her.Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal,Wilson and Barnes."

"Barnes is mine."

"Hey, Mr Stark, what should I do?"

"What we discussed.Keep your distance, web them up."

"Okay, copy that."

"Move, Captain.I won't ask a second time."

"Look, I really don't want to hurt you."

"I wouldn't stress about it."

"What the hell is that?"

"Everyone's got a gimmick now."

"You have a metal arm?That is awesome, dude."

"You have the right to remain silent!"

"Sorry, Cap, this won't kill you...but it ain't gonna tickle either."

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings."

"You locked me in my room."

"Okay, first, that's an exaggeration.Second, I did it to protect you.- Hey, Clint."

"- Hey, man."

"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you.You got tired of shooting golf?"

"Well, I played 18, shot 18.Just can't seem to miss."

"First time for everything."

"Made you look."

"Multiple contusions detected."

"Yeah, I detected that, too."

"Oh, God!"

"Hey, buddy, I think you lost this!"

Ahh!

"Those wings carbon fibre?"

"Is this stuff coming out of you?"

"That would explainthe rigidity-flexibility ratio,which, gotta say, that's awesome, man."

"I don't know if you'vebeen in a fight before...but there's usually not this much talking."

"All right, sorry. My bad.Guys, look, I'd love to keep this up,but I've only got one job here today...and I gotta impress Mr Stark,so, I'm really sorry."

"You couldn't have done that earlier?"

"I hate you."

"Great."

"Hey, Cap, heads-up!Throw it at this.Now!"

"Oh, come on!"

"Oh, man, I thought it was a water truck.Uh, sorry."

"All right, now I'm pissed."

"Is this part of the plan?"

"Well, my plan was go easy on them.You wanna switch it up?"

"There's our ride."

"Come on!"

Steve waved the rest of his team forward but they were blocked when vision descended and burnt a line in the ground in front of their feet.

"Captain Rogers...I know you believewhat you're doing is right.But for the collective good...you must surrender now."

They stood facing each other, string the down. This was it.... this was war."What do we do, Cap?"

"We fight."

"This is gonna end well."