Chapter 22

Authors Note:
Yeeeet 22 babyyyy honestly kind of proud of myself bcz kind of been a bed potato lately but hey. I posted.

Juvias POV
I slowly got sleepily due to how warm grays chest is,and maybe smiling due to the fact he was only wearing boxers.

Yeap. Oh, and it was..VERY.VERY.COLD in his room AND he just wrapped the blanket on me. "Baby, I'm gonna take a nap..wuv you"
I mumbled kissing his necklace.

"Wuv u too my princess" he replied kissing my forehead and proceeding to type like a fuckin boss.

Grays POV
I was currently trying to find out why Juvias dad died. Heres the thing about Mr. Julio Jones Lockser he was a healthy man and was wealthy he worked hard and managed to stay healthy. He was strong,good looking and pretty much just like my dad except he didnt die through murder

At least...I hope not. One of Mr.locksers Co-founders was The Milkovich' and all they said to me,my mom,my dad, Juvia,Juvias mom, and Lyon was "He passed away" and that's it. No full on conversation on why he passed

I'm getting to the bottom of this why? Because this caused juvia to be homeschooled for the rest of middle school and on highschool she came back but not with a happy smile or a face knowing that she copped with it.

The reason also why no one believed her dad died out of nowhere was because The Milkovich' daughter Ultear had a crush on me since..1st grade.

I never liked her. Nor her attitude. Nor her looks. Hell not even her parents for an exact matter they always were rude towards raindrop.

Everytime mr Lockser would turn his back they would just insult raindrop as if she was nothing.

TEXT
FROM:Assistant Loke

LOKE:Boss, Heres the details I found: 2 months before mr lockser died Ms. Milkovich invited him for dinner in there house since they were in Maldives for a trading ship. And for 2 months the footage I found were seen that mr lockser was feeling sick the time he was their. And once he asked for help Ms. Milkovich would seduce him. But mr lockser would push her away. According to my research the drug she used is called;*put a drug name here I dont wanna be caught by the popo ;)* it has the exact same symptoms as mr.lockser had.

Ok. Look for further research loke and book me an meeting with the Milkovich family:You

Loke:yes sir! Would you like me to come with you sr?

Yes. But bring backup just incase they hurt my raindrop she is my assistant after all:You

Loke:got it sir! I'll keep you updated!

TEXT ENDS

I knew those assholes were up to no good. I closed my laptop and caressed raindrops hair.
"I promise I'll protect you till the end of the world baby..as long as I'm here NO ONE is gonna hurt you." I whisper softly and kiss her ear.

Juvias POV
DREAM:
I dreamt I had this weird date with peppa we had pork and peppa devoured hers and mine but I honestly didnt care bcz she was just eating her own kind and then Elmo came along and confessed to me and peppa stepped up and punched him and fuckin Kermit was just on the fuckin table hugging the wine.
I swear to god I always get this weird ass dreams.