Falling Apart

"You don't love me! I swear to god you don't because if you did you wouldn't be trying to divorce me!" I yelled at Chris, throwing the divorce papers at his feet.

"You don't fucking get it! I love you with everything in me, but that don't mean shit! Cause you still cheated on me and you still had a child by another nigga!" he screamed at me and his face was turning bright red.

Let me give you guys a recap of a couple days ago when I had the twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I smiled looking down at my babies. I could tell who was the father. Caden and Carea looked like no one really because their features haven't really molded yet.

"Well Mrs. Brown, this is very rare, but it seems Mr. Sanchez is the father of Caden and Mr. Brown is the father of Carea."

Chris smiled and took Carea away from me, and Camerin took Caden out of my arms. The doctor left and Chris leaned down so no one but me could hear him.

"This isn't over." he mumbled and faked a smile so Cam didn't get suspicious.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chris, we can work this out. It's not that serious! I promise. I'll do anything for us not to get a divorce." I pleaded.

"Anything?" he repeated and I nodded.

"Alright. Cut King off."

"I can't do that, we have a child together."

"Well every time you and him are together, guess who's gonna be tagging along.. me. And you will not ever cheat on me again, or I will divorce you and get custody of my kids." he said and by his face I knew he was serious.

"Alright." I said brushing my hair out my face with my fingers.

"I love you." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

A slight smile appeared on his face, then it quickly dropped.

"Clearly not enough." he said breaking out of my grasp and walking out the room.

"Straighten up! My family's coming over!" he barked at me and I did as told.

I went into the twins' room after I redid my makeup and picked up a crying Caden.

Anya was still asleep so I took Caden downstairs and the doorbell rung.

"Hi guys." I greeted Chris's mom, dad, and sister but only his parents smiled at me.

I let them in, they went to the kitchen and mama immediately washed her hands and got ready to cook.

****

"Where's Chris?" Mama asked and I shrugged my shoulders then Chris came around the corner.

"I just don't understand why he's still with her." Tootie mumbled and Mama J stopped cutting vegetables to look at her.

"Obviously he loves her very much." Chris's dad said trying to reason.

"Well she clearly doesn't love him." Tootie said and Chris cleared his throat.

I went to the living room and put Caden in his cradle and walked back to the kitchen.

"Well you clearly need to shut the fuck up. Just cause you heard some things, doesn't mean you know that story. It's your brother and I's relationship. Not your brother, you, and I's." I said as calmly as I could.

I walked out and picked up a babbling Caden.

He naturally laid his head on my shoulder and I took him to his room so he could take a nap.

"What happened between you and Auntie Tootie?" Christo stopped me when I was walking.

"What did I tell you Christo? If you were meant to know..."

"I would know." he finished in a bored tone.

****

Dinner was awkward of course. The kids did most of the talking to Chris's parents and Chris, Lytrell and I were silent.

I looked up to see her staring at me, and I looked at Chris like 'get your sister'.

Chris finished chewing his food and whispered something in her ear to cause her to nod.

"Thanks for dinner mama." I complemented and she smiled.

"No problem honey."

"Not your mama." Lytrell said under her breath.

She got up to take her plate in the kitchen and I was right behind her.

As soon as we were out of sight from everyone. I put my plate down, grabbed her by her shirt, and put my other hand over her mouth.

"You can keep your ass out my house since you have a problem." I said once we were outside and released her from my grip.

I pushed her into the bushes and quickly went in the house and locked the door.

"Where'd she go?" Mama J asked me.

"Oh she's outside. She needed some air." I smiled.

When I walked away Chris pulled me to him by my hair and I yelped in pain.

"You gone have a rough life here if you fuck up one more time." he whispered in my ear, then literally pushed me away.

"Day one of hell." I whispered to myself, grabbed the twins and went upstairs.

******************************

A/N: A little intro for y'all. More coming soon💕

Caden in the mm