dallon seaman-weekes

it took me years to realize why i couldn't find an attraction to girls. i often had girls throwing themselves at me through the entirety of middle school and high school, but none of them were appealing to me.

they were beautiful and nice, don't get me wrong. heck, i even became friends with a couple of them.

i simply couldn't understand why i couldn't find a physical attraction to them.

until i started noticing how hot a flat, firm chest can be.

honestly, i didn't even think about the possibility of being gay or even bi until i became best friends with a boy named ryan.

ryan, the young, aspiring drummer with cyan colored hair and deep brown eyes.

ryan, the absolutely most adorable boy i had ever had the pleasure of knowing.

ryan, the boy with the ability to be both cute and hot at the same time without realizing it.

soon, i realized that i wasn't just into guys, but i was into my best friend.

and then that morning before classes when he showed up with soft brown hair as opposed to different shades of silky blue, i was absolutely in love.

i distinctly remember when he and i shared our first kiss. it wasn't under the best circumstances, but oh my god, is he a good kisser.

he even looked a bit flushed afterwards.

our second kiss was much better. we had just declared our love for each other at our favorite bench in the park. we had linked pinkies and took sneaky kisses from each other the entire day.

my mother was a lot more accepting than i expected.

my father, on the other hand... well. he interviewed and quite possibly interrogated the poor boy before he was totally fine with us being a thing.

our first time having sex was amazing. i never thought having that go in there would be so enjoyable, but it was. and still is, i will add. so glad guys can't get pregnant, because wow.

when he proposed, i happy-bawled my eyes out and tackled him. i think i actually gave him brain damage from his head colliding so violently with the sidewalk.

before we left for our honeymoon, breezy had stuck some.. explicit female underwear in my bag. and i swear i wasn't going to wear them at first, but then ryan had left to get us some.. stuff, and i couldn't help but try them on. i couldn't get them off and my own underwear back on before he entered the room, so i just put my pants back on.

how in the world was i gonna know something like that would turn him on so much?

needless to say, we didn't leave the bed all night.

at the moment we're only a year into our marriage, and i know it's not always going to be sweet and happy, but that doesn't matter, because i have him, he has me, and we're happy together.

~

i wrote this like four months ago and that's why it sucks hA