36

Jenna's Point of View

It's good to be back where I belong which is home. Home that I will never replace with other home. Home where your parents are waiting for you to come back and stay calm.

When I arrived home, I called Johnny and informed him about my arrival at home, he sounded sad.

3 Months passed by, I started to work in our company. Just like how I promised to my parents, the marriage still goes with the flow, they planned everything and Xiao Jun still respects me and treats me like how we both treat each other's before, he still promise to my parents and Johnny that he will protect me even we don't love each other's as husband and wife.

These months came, I also always feel sick, I always have morning sickness for no reason. No one knows anything about this, I choose to ignore it, I might not used of the being a working person or I'm still adjusting, but also sounds stupid at the same time saying that.

I went out the house to head to work, Xiao Jun always comes to my house and pick me up.

I went to his car and he greeted me with a hug like how he always do since we are young.

"You look pale every morning, are you sure you are alright?" Xiao Jun asked and I just nod with a smile.

When we arrived at the company, Xiao Jun just dropped me and he will also head to his office too. I walk in and people starts greeting me and I greeted them back, I'm too stupid if I will leave them hanging.

I walked towards the elevator where my brother Kun waits.

Kun was transferred here in Chicago, after I started working here, Kun thought me things I need to know. Kun knows lot of things for my role in this company since he worked for Johnny for a long time. Kun gets to lead me or correct me where I am wrong or right.

The reason why Kun was also transferred here is to get bond with our dad and mom also wanted to bond with him, and mom also treats him like a real son of her own.

"Morning Kun" I greeted Kun loudly and hug my big boy.

"Morning sis!" He hug me back "sleep well?" I nod to him.

"Yeah, you left the house pretty early" I whine to him and the elevator doors open, the people went out and we also went in.

"Why do you look pale?" He faced me to him "like ever since, or everyday"

"You are just hallucinating, I am fine" I playfully slap his arm and cling into him.

"Hallucinating my face, if something bad happens to you, just face the consequences" I just laugh at him and he started to act like a father.

The elevator doors opened and we step out, after I step out, I felt really dizzy and everything suddenly turned black.

Kun's Point of View

Jenna suddenly fainted when she step out of the elevator, I tapped her cheek to wake her, but she is not responding to me.

"We should take her to the hospital" I said, I cried her to the elevator and the other staffs contacted the velvet to get my car ready by the entrance.

When the elevator doors open, a staff was already waiting with a stretcher and we placed her there and pushed the stretcher to the exit.

I drove her right away to the hospital and lucky the hospital is just nearby the company.

The nurse immediately brought her to the ER and checked her while I was ordered to stay out here.