10 Reasons To Love Skeppy (And One To Not)

a6d wasn't sure when he first started noticing. It was little things at first.

How Skeppy's eyes twinkle at the prospect of a battle. The fact the more worked up he gets, a flush raises on his cheeks and his hands fly everywhere. How he loves interacting with his fans, quick to welcome someone new to Invaded.

But slowly he started noticing the things that made him. . . Like Skeppy?

How he chews on his bottom lip when he's anxious, or that his voice softens when he had a particularly stressful day. Or his tendency to be clingy and his fearlessness to tell a person, I love you. How he quickly becomes flustered when someone says the same.

Maybe it's because Skeppy has this aura that attracts people to him, one that makes you feel important and valued, just loved in general. His infectious laughter and kind smile. When he becomes engrossed in his own world, passion colouring his voice at the topics and beliefs he holds dearly. How he puts people before himself, wanting to make the people he loves happy more than anything else. And most definitely his determination to defeat any problem, no matter how big or small.

There is one thing a6d hates about him, however. The fact that he doesn't see the same.

Because he doesn't realize he's perfect in everyway, flaws and qui-

Oh my God.

He realizes.

I think I'm in love with Skeppy.

a6d is in very deep shit.