1

It was winter in Japan the streets were covered in soft white snowass 3-A (a/n: yes I aged them up deal with it.)was quiet to quiet. The normally loud explosive blonde that the class adored so much was missing and had been for sometime now."I wonder if bakugo is alright? He's been absent for a few months now." Iida expressed what the class was thinking.
"Maybe we should visit him?" Kirishima asked the class they all nodded except a few."me, Tokoyami,shoji,satou and kouda are gonna be studying.Sorry!" Ojiro stated with a sorry tone. "It's fine Ojiro-kun!anyone else not coming?" Deku asked.
Aoyama,mineta,tooru and tsuyu raised their hands. The others nodded and left the dorms in warm clothing.

"There's a short cut to kacchan's house through the park!" Deku exclaimed happily.they were walking through the park
when they heard a small squeal."Oh my God he's so cute! How old is he?!" An older woman around her early forties asked the person sitting on the bench her body covered their face and body." He's 2 months now." A soft Male voice answered." Oh and who's the mother?" She asked." Me." The Male voice replied." Well congrats." The woman waved as she left. Once she had moved she revealed someone they would never guess.
There sat with a small smile on his face looking down at a giggling baby boy was THE katsuki bakugo.

Like this but in warmer clothes.

"Oh my God..." momo whispered. Deku looked round to see the rest of the bakusquad with shocked faces apart from mina who was fangirling with ochaco, momo was shocked yet smiling aswell as her girlfriend jiro,todoroki looked shocked but iida was disappointed and enraged. He stormed over there to katsuki and started shouting."IT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO HAVE A CHILD AS A HERO IN TRAINING LET ALONE AS A TEENAGER! DO YOU KNOW THE REPUTATION YOU ARE SETTING FOR THE SCHOOL!?"

Katsuki flinched but then the baby started crying...loudly.

You could tell bakugo's mother instincts kicked in as he stood up and held the child close."I don't give a damn about the school's reputation! The only thing I care about is my son's well being!so maybe you should stop being such a damn critic and actually look at people's lives! "With that he slapped iida across the face and walked off gently pushing the child as he did.

He then got out his phone and proceeded to call someone. While he was walking away the others stormed towards iida."IIDA WHAT WAS THAT!?" Uraraka screeched.(A/N:oh my God! I haven't made uraraka or todorokia villain in this! Is something wrong with me?....probably.). Todoroki was having to freeze ochaco in place to refrain her from slapping him again."WHY DID HE HIT ME?! I only stated facts!" Iida exclaimed this tipped deku over the edge." YOU KNOW WHAT IIDA?! HE'S A NEW MOTHER AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU SCREAMING AT HIM WHEN HE HAS ENOUGH ON HIS PLATE!" and with that he walked back to the dorms followed by the others.

~time skip to the next day(homeroom)~

Everyone was sat in class quietly the group from yesterday silently giving iida glares.
Aizawa walked in and started taking the register calling out last names.
He sighed "Bakugo?"
"Here." A voice said from the door, in walked katsuki bakugo  holding his two month old son."Bakugo why fo you have a chi-" aizawa started but was interrupted " He's my son, I already called up nezu and he said it was fine as he wanted to meet him." Bakugo explained as the child started laughing." Mama!mama!" The baby exclaimed making grabbing hand motions."Wait I thought he was 2 months old?" Kirishima asked questionably." He has his father's intelligence."was all bakugo replied with before sitting down and playing with the child as he looked at Aizawa with his usual glare." What's his name?" Tooru squealed." Izeni." Bakugo stated the baby's head picked up at his  name as he sat up."Papa!" He exclaimed making grabbing motions at izuku" w..what?!" He stuttered.Bakugo's face went bright red." Sorry. He-he doesn't know his father so he'll call everyone that."Katsuki lied partly. He doesn't know his father personally but has seen pictures of him.