2

After class Katsuki didn't go to the cafeteria he went to the teacher's lounge with little Izeni.

Katsuki pov:

I knocked on the lounge door with my free hand as I held Izeni in the other,he was giggling happily and playing with a toy deku plushie momo made him,it was adorable.

All-Might opened the door with a smile but it soon turned to a shocked face."Hey young Bakugo who is that?" He asked
"My son,Izeni." I replied with a smirk," is nezu here? he wanted to meet him." I explained. He nodded and let me in."Nezu,young Bakugo wants to see you." All-might announced. Nezu's head whipped round so fast that he could've given himself whiplash.

"Ah, Bakugo! Is this the boy you told me about?" I nodded he looked at him questionly I was about to go into protective mother mode but he said something that shocked me." Does midoriya know he's the father?"

"H-How did you know?" I asked stuttering." It's quite obvious,he has green highlights in his otherwise black hair,He has his eye shape, I'm assuming his inhuman intelligence came from him." I was stunned then I remembered that his quirk allows him to have an IQ over the smartest people on the planet( ie einstein)."I'm assuming he doesn't." I looked at him." How'd you guess?" He gave me an amused look " his reaction is quite hilarious..." I instantly whipped my head round to see none other than FUCKING IZUKU MIDORIYA!!

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked looking slightly hurt. Over the last 3 yrs deku grew taller than me and more buff,not that I minded, he also had a haircut change.

" I was scared ok?! I didn't want to be cast out or left in the dark by our class! I didn't want YOU bullied for it!" I exclaimed,tears falling slowly down my cheeks, why was I crying? I tightened my grip around Izeni holding him close." No cry mama!" He gurgled as tears rimmed his eyes. I pulled him back a bit to look at him. I used the knuckle of my finger to wipe his tears."mama's fine baby,don't cry ok?" He nodded and snuggled up against my neck.

Aizawa had a shocked look on his face."what?" I asked slightly pissed "I never knew you could be so calm..." he stated. I was about to flip him off when I felt a pair of arms around my waist." No swearing infront of our kid ,babe." Deku said from behind me. My face went as red as kirishima's hair."B-babe?!" I asked "what do you not like me?" He asked faking to be hurt,sly fucking bastard "no,I like you..." I grumbled he heard it though and kissed my cheek."good"