Drake

Y/n POV
I have been hiding a secret from Aubrey for 2 weeks now. Today is the day I'm gon tell him that I'm pregnant let's hope this goes good because last time he said he didn't want no kids so I hope this goes good.

Y/n:baby I have to tell you something
A: wassup
Y/n: I'm pregnant
A: what?!!!? I told you I didn't want no damn kids it's probably not even mine you know what get the fuck out my house now!!!
Y/n: what?! It is yours
A: GET OUT NOW I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!
Y/n: you gon regret this Aubrey I promise

I got the thing I bought with my money and the things he bought I left them there I don't want non that reminds me of him.

(2 years later)

Y/n POV

It's been 2 years since that day happened the only good thing that came out of that relationship was my babygirl Za'Niya she's 2 years old I love her so much. She look like Aubrey a lot but has some of my features too tho so that's good. Today it's my day off so we going to the mall and I'm gon buy some stuff for her so she can look like the princess she is. First we went into Gucci to buy her something since I make enough and more than enough money to go there.

While being there and looking at the shoes section I see Aubrey I quickly pick up Za' Niya and try to go past him as fast as I can but I failed

Y/n: excuse me thanks
A: wait y/n is that you
Y/n: yea hi and goodbye
A: No wait wait let me talk to you for a second is this your daughter
Y/n: yea this is my daughter
A: what's her name
Y/n: Za'Niya and i have to go bye
A: is she mine
Y/n: No she isn't she is mine
A: come on I know she's mine just by looking at her
Y/n: then why you asking that stupid question
A: Is she MINE
Y/n: yes and no, yes because we made her and no because you rejected her so
A: it was a mistake please let me be in her and your life
Y/n: no you will not you already did a lot by leaving me alone and having 60 million people hate me because I "cheated " on you and getting pregnant by another guy. So no you will not be in her life
A: please I know I fucked up I will make it up to you
Y/n: no definitely not me being homeless and having nothing to eat for me and my baby can't be made up me almost losing her because I got raped can't be made up.
A: you got raped? When? How?
Y/n: when? When you announced on you Instagram that I'm a cheater and deserve nothing so this guys thought that was true and decided to rape because I was a whore and a cheater. Those thing I will never forget you for now bye.

With that I left and went in my car I buckled Za'Niya in he car sit and drove home, on the way home I started realizing that I don't need him for anything that I got over him honestly I been over him when Za'Niya was born I realized she's all I need and a father figure can be the man I fall in love with it's doesn't have to be Aubrey.

(2 years later)

It's being two years since that day and now I have a husband his name is J'von handsome man I love him I really do I forgot bout Aubrey and I guess he forgot about Za'Niya too. But now I have J'von and I'm happy with him, now Za'Niya is 4 and she loves him we do plan on telling her bout her real father when she's older and if she decides that she wants to meet him or not it's going to be up to her.