3 years...

Izzy And I were getting ready for our 3 year anniversary date. I was taking a shower when I heard the door open. "Izzy? Is that you babe? " I said as I was washing my hair.
I got no answer. "Izzy, stop playing with me I can't even open my eyes or soap will get in them. " I then feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist making me scream. "Chill out, it's just me baby" Izzy said chuckling. "You scared me half to death, while my eyes we're closed." I said looking back at him while he kissed my cheek.
"Nothings gonna get you ok? " He said as he got inside with me. I felt him looking at me when I bent down to wash my legs. "Yes? " I said looking back at Izzy. "Nothing, I'm just enjoying my view." He said as he slapped my ass making me jump. "Izzy! Can you stop and take a shower, I don't want to be late. "  I said rushing a bit. "Can't we just stay home and just you know, Have fun? " He said smirking on the crook of my neck. "No, I want to do something special. " I said pecking at his lips, which it turned into a heated make out. Izzy pushes me two the wall kissing me to my neck down to my breast fondling with the other. "Izzy." I moaned breathlessly as he continued his actions "Izzy, Not right now. " I said as I continued to wash the rest of my body.
He just groaned as he washed his hair, putting Shampoo on it. I giggled a bit as I made him a bit excited in that area. "Did I cause that baby? " I said laughing at him. He just rolled his eyes ignoring my comments. "Aww, Is someone mad? " I said mocking him. He just looked at me, like he was hungry. I was starting to get a feeling. Like I was scared of what he'll do, but at the same time I want to see what he'll do. "Izzy? What are you doing?  " He just got closer, not moving his gaze. "I-Izzy stop that you're creeping me out." He pushed me against the wall looking deep into my soul. It was full of lust, I was sinking into his powerful glaze, like I was hypnotized. We started to kiss again, Izzy slipping his tongue fighting for dominance which of course he won. "Izzy" He didn't listen, he kept on kissing me going lower. I moaned as soon as he got to my pussy. "You ready? " Mhmm" He spread my legs open  eating me out. I gasped as he was tongue fucking me " I-Izzy! Oh" He moaned sending vibrations making me squirm under his touch. He stopped making me whimper until he put two of his fingers inside of me. "Izzy! " He stopped what he was doing. "Call me daddy baby. " He said forcing me to look at him. He grabbed both of my legs as I was laying back on the wall, he got his large shaft centering it by my now wet cunt.
He then put it all the way inside me. I looked at him in pleasure. "You ok? " I nodded, he started off slowly going faster each time making moan out loud the whole neighborhood could probably hear me. "Daddy! " Izzy started groaning as he went faster. Looking at him made me more wet as his eyes were shut tightly by the pleasure. He started to rub my clit making me crazy for him. "Daddy, I'm close! " I said to him as I felt a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. "I am too princess, just hold on a little longer ok? " I just moaned as his fingers rubbed faster on my nub. Izzy was groaning louder, it was music to my ears.  "I-I don't think  can last that long" I said scratching his back as he was railing me. I felt Izzy twitching signifying that he was about to cum. I then felt a very strong orgasm running through my body. I was a moaning and shaking mess. Izzy still pounding into me as he felt his climax rise coming inside of me feeling his seeds filling me. We just stood there until we were more calm and stable. I couldn't move at all. "I'm gonna be sore for the next week. " I said trying to keep my balance. He laughed looking at me, giving me a peck on the lips. "I'm sorry Princess. "
We got out of the shower, Izzy helping me to change. As we got out of the restroom, it was now dark outside. "Oh no, We're late for our dinner reservations! " I said looking at the clock. "I don't care, at least we had some fun. " I looked at Izzy seeing him with his famous smirks on his face. "Oh shut up." I said rolling my eyes chucking a bit. "Come on, don't acted like you didn't like it. " I glared at him. "Oh daddy! Right there daddy! " He said mocking me. I pushed him on the bed cuddling him. "Let's just go to sleep now." I said as I yawned. "Goodnight Y/N." "Goodnight Izzy. " I kissed his cheek and cuddle him letting the slumber take over us.