Dirty thoughts

She was frustrated... Sexually frustrated. All day, her mind had Been tortured with thoughts of him that did exceedingly well to get her panties wet, and heart hammering against her chest. Starting from when she woke up this morning. She'd felt a need for him. He'd left early because of band meetings, and she had to go to work. She was slightly grumpy and frustrated that she didn't get to have him that morning. Carried a pouty lip to work with her. The thoughts followed her — haunted her — she felt like, she couldn't focus her mind on anything else - mental images of Izzy's mouth grazing her neck while his fingers circled on her clit, or how dark his eye would get when he stared up at her with his tongue licking stripes all over her dripping wet cunt, distracting her from everything she had to get done.
She couldn't handle the pulsing in between her legs from all the nasty thoughts running around in her head. She needed to feel something...
She got up quickly and speed to a unoccupied stall.
She lifted her skirt up to reveal her black lacy thong. She grazes her finger on her clit and moves it in a circular motion as she moans lightly at the feeling. The images of Izzy doing unimaginable things to her starts running into her head again. She then moves her fingers into her tight hole putting two fingers in thrusting them needly. "Fuck" she moaned softly, going faster as her pussy makes squelching noises after think about Izzy and his mouth, wishing she was with him right now. All her nasty thought about him filling her mind making her hornier and wetter than before. She feels herself coming towards release as liquids squirt of her, moaning loudly, not being able to contain it anymore. "Shit." She says as she tries to calm her breathing.