III[Being honest]

Harper blasts her music at 5, "Jesus. What?" I get up, "We are doing your hair. Sit." She shoves me into the chair at her vanity. It took 30 minutes for her to do this and it's not even that hard to do.

 It took 30 minutes for her to do this and it's not even that hard to do

Jodie walks in after I'm dressed and everything, "Hey. Ready?" I just grab my bag and don't say anything. I didn't see Jodie until after second period, "Hey Dunkleman made a smoothie for you. But he could find you so..here." I take it, "Thanks." Jodie nods, "Walk to third period together?" I smile at her and take a sip of the smoothie, "Of course."

I'm walking with Jodie to third period, "You know what's weird??" She asked me, "What?" She stops at her locker, "Dunkleman hasn't used some of his pickup lines yet." I laugh, "Yet." He walks up, "Hey Jodie." He looks at me

I swear, time freezes.

Nothing for like two minutes

I smile at Jack, "Hey Dunkleman." He smiles back at me, "H-hey. Can we talk?" I raise one eyebrow, "Sure?" He grabs my wrist and drags me outside to his bike, "Get on. I have to show you something."

I hop on the back putting my bag in the milk crate, I wrap my arms around his waist. He goes super fast making me scream a bit. He puts one of his hands on mine, "Don't worry I got you!"

I think Jack Dunkleman just grabbed my hand.

I guess I can't deny it anymore.

Even though I've known him for like one day, I like him.

But there is absolutely no way he likes me.