#89

______

Ariana Grande & Y/N - The bully?

______

Y/N's POV.

"Oh look, it's the freak!" Ariana said making all of her little cheerleader friends laugh around her.

I sighed and continued to walk past her and her click with my head hanging low

"Hey! Hey I know you hear me talking to you!" She shouted clapping her hands.

Stopping in my movement I stood there waiting for her to catch up to me. Without even turning around I could feel her dark presence behind me.

"Please. Not today." I mumbled quietly feeling a small pair of hands grab me.

"Excuse me. Who do you think you are talking to, huh?" The much smaller girl asked as she backed me up against the hard wall.

I was so much bigger that her, but I could never ever bring myself to stick up for myself. I knew no matter what she did to me I would never defend myself.

I gulped looking down at her.

"Uh-ummm.." I stuttered shaking my head slightly. "No one."

"That's what I thought."

I immediately put my head down in shame not wanting to make any eye contact with her. I knew the longer I did, the bigger the consequence. And trust me, I've had enough of those for a lifetime.

No matter why I did, how I dressed how I acted. This would still happen to me. So at some point I just give up. Let them do what ever they feel like I deserve that day.

"Come one Ari, let us have our fun for today?" Her entourage said from behind her making my eyes nearly bulk out of my head.

Ariana put her hand up to her chin in a thinking matter and shrugged before stepping over me. "Have fun."

+

Ariana's POV.

"Alright girls that's enough." I spoke softly watching them back away from Y/N on the floor.

"I-I am going to be late for class." She whispered without even looking at me. "Can I go now?"

I just stared at her

"Here, babe we have the same class let's walk together" I let out from behind in a clear mocking tone.

She Ignored my comment, and fastened her pace as she made her way to the classroom. I was right on her heels, I don't know who in the hell she thought she was to ignore me!