Untitled Part 1

This never meant to happen but obviously it did. If anything bad would happen to anyone on the first day of college , it had to happen to Kaiya. Her ears were buzzing still hearing the Echos of students laughing. She felt like she was there all over again. Even though it had been a whole 72 hours since the incident , it was the only thing Kaiya could think about. Sweating , she clang to the bed sheets trying to let out all this frustration; it didn't work and soon enough glimmering tears cascaded down her cheeks again- leaving her with bloodshot eyes. She stared at the mess she was becoming for 5 minutes.. 10 minutes .. An hour. Time meant nothing to her anymore. She was just sat there , frozen, fear was choking her. She couldn't leave the bathroom the next day. That's where she say all day.. Almost lifeless. When she returned to her room her roommates barely noticed her arrival as they continued eating pizza and watching Netflix. Kaiya felt rather happy she was noticed because that means she could continue doing what she was doing peacefully. However, just as she was heading towards the bathroom , one of the girls called her over. " Sit with us,"she said quietly. Kaiya froze. She had no other choice than to sit down so she did. Only a few minutes after she sat down her mind started falling down that spiral of deepness and so she closed her eyes and fell backwards. She layed on the floor helpless. She felt like she was stuck there with glue. Only one of the girls noticed but she just assumed Kaiya was tired so she got her a pillow then continued watching the movie. Kaiya had no idea how long she's been laying there but she was getting tired so she sleep right there ( on the floor). Kaiya was surprised to find that when she woke up the next day she was in her bed and had changed clothes. Later on Kaiya wanted to know who helped her last night so she asked all her room mates and at first everyone just stared at her awkwardly but after a moment one of the girls winked at Kaiya and then said, " can we speak outside?" Kaiya immediately followed this girl outside and for  some reason she felt kinda excited. " Hi I'm Alisa and yes I'm the one that changed you last night. Let me just say.. That body of yours is cute but honey don't do that! Don't cut , eat more please I can't see you like this. It hurts me. Just stop. I was in your please once and I tried to just infront of a train but my dad saved me but in the process he died and now for him I've never ever tried to die and I never will ever again." Kaiya was shocked..she barely knew this girl and here she was saying that she had changed her and seen her scars and that she understand her pain. This was the most surprising part to Kaiya; not the fact that Alisa was literally balling her eyes out in front of her or the fact she'd been so open. Just the fact that someone understood blew Kaiyas mind and set her heart of fire. Kaiya just blushed and hugged this girl , not knowing how to form a proper sentence as a response. After a while of Alisa Crying and Kaiya trying to talk, Kaiya finally managed to force out the words, " I'm sorry for you loss. Thank you for caring but why do you care about me?" Alisa just looked down and all of a sudden kaiya felt something walk in her hand. It was Alisa's hand. " Because I love you." Alisa murmured softly into kaiyas ears. Seconds later their lips collided and Kaiya was for once filled with excitement. For once in the last 5 years she felt loved. And that's what protected her from the black hole. Of course it took a while and they had their ups and downs but through love Kaiya gained mentally stability and so did Alisa- Together.