1- who are you?

Y/N pov.

I came home, still wearing my Bill Cipher cosplay, contacts and all, after a long fotoshoot with my friends.

(This is how you look in cosplay^^^)

I didn't fell like taking of my cosplay, I wanted to take some more pictures of it eventhough I was really tired.

But before I could do anything I heard a loud thud from my room. So with my Bill Cipher cane in hand, I went to unvestigate what it was.

I walked to my room, I could hear voices coming from inside. I opened the door and there was four people in there. Two older men, a younger girl in a green sweater and a boy ,that looked alot like the girl, in a red t-shirt and a cap with a pine tree on it. The door squeaked, the people saw me and they screamed:

"Bill!" In unison.

I got tackled to the floor by one of the men that had glasses.

"Were are we?" He demanded.

I recognized the voice. Wait, the man was wearing a red turtle neck, a long coat, glasses and had six fingers on each of his hands. I put two and two together...

"Ford?"

The man looked a little suprised by this, as if he was excpecting me to call him something else.

"Don't play dumb, Bill" He said in a serious tone " were are we, and were did you get that body from?"

That's when it hit me, I was in my Bill (f*cking) Cipher cosplay.
He thought that I was Bill.

"I'm not Bill" I said.

"Don't be stupid, who else would dress like that, have a triangel shaped eyepatch, and have the 'possesed eye'"

He was clearly not convinced.

"I can prove it" I said.

"How?"

"Well, you can start by getting of me" I began.

He got of me, but I now had four pare of eyes on me. I took out my contact lens.

"See?" I asked

Ford, now slightly more relaxed, spoke:

"But, how do you explain the clothes"

"It's cosplay" I said "it's when you dress up like a character that you like" I added, seeing Ford's confused face.

"I think we might be in another univers" theoriezed, who I assumed was Dipper.

"No shit Sherlock" I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh," Said Ford "My apologies, can you tell us were we are?"

"C/n, c/n, 2019, in my house" I informed.
"I'm Y/n, by the way" I said.

"My name is Stanford Pines, I would shake your hand but, I think you understand" He said.

"Yeah, You must be Mable, Dipper and Stanley Pines."

"How do you know my name?" Asked Mable.

"Alternativ Univers, in this world you aren't supposed to be real, you four are just characters from a TV show" I tried to explain.

"Y/n, do you know how we got here?" Asked Dipper.

"I don't know" I confessed "one minute I was lying on the couch, the next you all was here."

"Okay"

"You don't have any place to stay at, right?" I ask

"No, I don't think we do" Ford confirmed.

"You can stay here if you want" I offered.

"That's very kind of you, thank you" Said Ford.

"Okay, Mable and Dipper can sleep in the guest room, Ford and Stan you can sleep in the living room on some air mattresses" I thought out loud
"I don't think any of you would want to sleep in here" I said.

"Why" questioned Dipper.

"Have you even looked around?" I asked.

My room had alot of Gravity falls merch, like alot. Mostly Bill stuff.

"Oh" was all he said.

"Well, let me show you to your rooms"

Words: 618

A/N

Should I continue with this fanfic?
Vote:

Yes

No